Worst park on earth!

I will have to try and find my pictures from Gorky Park (Moscow, Russia) in 1993. It was to have been the Soviet Union's gift to its people for entertainment and recreation (i guess). Wife and I are packing to move soon, so those pictures should be easy to find. It was almost like walking through Coney Island after Kings Island opened.... at full price.

The worst park i know of is the little water park next to The Columbus Zoo.The rides hardly ever work.The water slides they have 3 which are 2 or 3 person tube ones,2 body slides,and a wave pool that dont work right.And the roller coaster is like the only thing that is working all the time.Its being sold to The Columbus Zoo.Its a Six Flags park so its a normal thing i guess lol.But i am hoping The Zoo puts alot of better rides and slides in and makes the park more better.I know if i owned it i would take out everything in the off season and redo it all.All new stuff but the coaster.Just needs new paint.Its not worth the 25.00 to 35.00 to get in.