PKI Footer's

TOPGUN1993

I was looking around yesterday while riding some rides that maybe behind FoF, out by The Beast and even by SoB are nice places for anice ride. I never thought about out by the train. I think it would be a nice idea to have the train take you out to the ride and drop you off like the Fearfest haunted trail. There are alot of things that might go wrong like the line for the train would be long but still at least I think its a good idea.

They look old, the grass is frown around them and all, probably scenery mounts.

The grass is frown? mad.gif .......... wink.gif Yeah, they're probably old scenery footers. They'd have to do a lot to get a good path back there for any ride.

IMO they need to relocate the helipad by FOF and exted out back there and make another type are like Action Zone but with big rides. They have so much property back behind The Racer especially where the old animal habitat thing was. They could put a huge smooth steel coaster in that area.

Crap!!! I told them it was too early to pour the footers for our new launch coaster!!! And I thought we were going to hide them once they were done.....we've been working on them the last 2 months, thats why the train wasnt open....top secret stuff ;-) LMAO!!!!!

Anyways.....in all reality Im pretty sure they are from the sets for the Winterfest train ride.

Speaking of old footers, on Coasters Rz site he has a picture of what is an old footer for what once was the skyride. This is by far oe of the most interesting pictrures I've seen about PKI, you cant see much but I never knew that was there. PKI has some very itneresting historical evidence lying all about and thats always got my attention. Great pic RZ! and great site as always! On this page, third picture down.

Speaking of old footers, on Coasters Rz site he has a picture of what is an old footer for what once was the skyride. This is by far oe of the most interesting pictrures I've seen about PKI, you cant see much but I never knew that was there. PKI has some very itneresting historical evidence lying all about and thats always got my attention. Great pic RZ! and great site as always! On this page, third picture down.

When I come up I'll give a history walk to the folks that want to know about stuff.

Thanks for the plug Combat Stupendous! I actually didn`t even know that existed until last year. I was up with a friend who wanted to feed the goldfish. Well, I saw the rowboat was covering something and it turned out to be concrete. The footing that I have a picture of on my site can be seen when it was supporting the tower in this picture.

To confirm what SHMan said, these are in fact the footers for the White Christmas Express. They are located in the 5 locations that there were displays throughout the route. Nothing too exciting at all. I would imagine we will see these in use again in December for Winterfest 06. Who knows though?