Intamin track spotted on 275 today!

During today's conference call, the CF representatives said there were no "substantial" commitments for rides at the Paramount Parks for 2007. They defined substantial as being in the realm of Ghostrider at KBF.

I doubt seriously any major coaster is being installed at any Paramount Park next year.

And don't even get me started by telling me that some enthusiasts' group is having a convention there next year. Parks do not plan major investments around enthusiasts' conventions.

Guest TombraiderTy
First off they said no rides over 20 million will be installed

THey may get a good $15 million dollar woody wink.gif

87 feet high, 55 mph, 2,476 feet long, red, white, and blue. Placed near Flight of Fear, KI's 14th coaster. The ride will last 1:23. Just a guess wink.gif

Where did you find this quote?

And if it is true, it is not that big of a deal. Both TTD ans MF both had a price tag of $25 million which so far has been the highest price ride built for any CF park. You can build a really great coaster for $19 million.

But if CF is going to continue Paramount's direction of more family rides, it is a moot point anyway.

It was stated during the media conference call that nothing substantial was on the books for planned capital investment at Paramount Parks for 2oo7. The situation was contrasted with that where KBF had alreadycontracted for Ghostrider when CF agreed to buy KBF.

Understand this was in the middle of a financial discussion about the obligations that CF is taking on. It was NOT a discussion of rides and planned rides. It WAS a discussion of capital obligations that PP had made that CF would become responsible for.

Where did you find this quote?

And if it is true, it is not that big of a deal. Both TTD ans MF both had a price tag of $25 million which so far has been the highest price ride built for any CF park. You can build a really great coaster for $19 million.

But if CF is going to continue Paramount's direction of more family rides, it is a moot point anyway.

I saw the same quote in one of the many reportings... I dont recall which as I visited almost every financial and news site to see what each one was saying about the deal. It read "No park will receive a capital investment over $20 million in the next year," or something to that effect.

It is probably going up to Cedar Point. B&M track is spotted on 275 all the time. In fact - every B&M in the United States that was fabricated at CSF (I don't know if B&M has always used CSF as they do today) has traveled on 275 on its journey from the plant in Batavia.

I don't know if this means anything, but today I saw a blue container going up north I-275 ?

Well, if it WAS the blue track, it couldnt be heading for CP. I mean, their coaster is gonna be red.

He said he saw a blue CONTAINER, not blue TRACK. tongue.gif

Also who says the roller coaster can't have two colors?