Changes for 2007

Guest faceoff

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the announcement of Cedar Point`s new ride has absolutely nothing to do with the announcement at Kings Island. The only impact will be that they likely will not want to announce the rides at the same time of each other. Instead, they will likely want to spread ou the announcements so that the various parks are in the news for longer amounts of time.

I can see the Happy Days diner being turned into a Coasters restaurant.

It wasnt the stand I was referring too but I dont want to say anything lol..

Sorry I know, I hate people that say they know but dont tell, but I couldnt resist.. From what I understand one stand could be renovated and another could have outside help wink.gif

And the GM is in the park every day, he drives a go kart but I did see him yesterday on a bike lol

Hate to say this but it seems to me that the very upper management (like a GM for example) doesnt really care about the associates in the park.. I asked how one Cedar Fair guy was doing and he just said good and kept walking and it was 8 AM so its yeah I just thought it was kind of rude but thats just my opinion! (and one person doesnt represent them all)

Anywayyys...

Something other than theme park food? When was the last time you visited Kings Island? LaRosa`s, Skyline, Chick-Fil-A, Subway, and Graeter`s are not "theme park" food. Granted all these places offer limited menus and have the typical outrageous theme park prices, but they are still not your average run of the mill theme park food.

Something other than theme park food? When was the last time you visited Kings Island? LaRosa`s, Skyline, Chick-Fil-A, Subway, and Graeter`s are not "theme park" food. Granted all these places offer limited menus and have the typical outrageous theme park prices, but they are still not your average run of the mill theme park food.

And other than Chick Fil-A, those restaurants are rather unique to the Cincinnati Area.

Johnny Rockets and TGI Fridays are a dime a dozen at any mall in America.

Not to mention that there are a few Skyline`s down in Florida, and some as far away as Michigan.

And Graeter`s has been known to be ordered by Oprah Winfrey as one of her favorite ice creams (although other than their online store, they are strictly based in the Cincinnati area).

Uh, you seem to have missed that of the restaurants CoastersRZ listed at KI ....right in the middle of Skyline, LaRosa's, etc., was Subway!

To which you said:

And other than Chick Fil-A, those restaurants are rather unique to the Cincinnati Area.

Ah, never mind, I guess you had to be there! laugh.gif

I'd rather that Subway was The Varsity North anyway, but that'll never happen! smile.gif (Even if the Varsity in the Northern Atlanta suburbs does look like the building was designed by the Imagineers...)

Uh, you seem to have missed that of the restaurants CoastersRZ listed at KI ....right in the middle of Skyline, LaRosa's, etc., was Subway!

To which you said:

Ah, never mind, I guess you had to be there! laugh.gif

I'd rather that Subway was The Varsity North anyway, but that'll never happen! smile.gif (Even if the Varsity in the Northern Atlanta suburbs does look like the building was designed by the Imagineers...)

LOL! Whadaya Have!!!

I'm not sure that Northern Folk could handle Varsity!

I already see one thing CF is doing. Yesterday, I noticed in the giftshop a "Fear the Four" shirt. I'm not gonna agree that Top Gun makes the list while FoF doesn't (unless this is foreshadowing FoF's departure), but it definatly resembles the "Fearsome Five" of CP (and possibly other parks)

FoF won't go bye bye, it's like one of the best rides there, its the best LIM launch coaster I've ever been on, it was a breakthrough in technology, and if they get rid of FoF, then they won't have any place to stick the King Cobra behind. May she rest in pieces.

And Graeter`s has been known to be ordered by Oprah Winfrey as one of her favorite ice creams (although other than their online store, they are strictly based in the Cincinnati area).

...actually there are several Graeters in Columbus, including a manufacturing facility (where you can take a tour) on Bethel Rd.