Voyage question

I'm planning my first trip to Holiday World this summer (yeah, I live in Indiana and have visited CP and KI more than Holiday World!) and was wondering a couple things, both very similar questions:

What are wait times like for most rides, especially Raven and Legand?

also, and most importantly since it is new and highly acclaimed:

What has the wait been like for Voyage so far? I saw in another post someone mentioned they rode Voyage six times in a row without getting off...Is it always that dead?

Yesterday was a particularly busy day for HW since we had Holiwood Nights going on. I'd say that wait time was up to an hour or so. They ran two trains for most of the trip and it was still a people eater.

I recommend riding it once during the day so you can see the whole ride and doing a night ride... just trust me... it's worth it.

A friend and I visited Holiday World last summer, on a weekday, and the waits for both of the coasters mentioned were less than 10 minutes each. I don't recall waiting for any attraction for more than 5 or 10 minutes. A fun park. I really enjoyed the river rafting ride through the flooded ghost town. Looking forward to visiting again this summer.

Sounds like a fun trip!

I'm very excited. I'll hopefully make a trip to HW in June...if I have enough money. I'm not working the next three weeks, have a few bills to pay, and need to make it to Beast Buzz and get another trip to CP in June.

Phew...busy month!

During the day yesterday, even with all of the coaster club folks there, Wait time for front seat of voyage was about 30 minutes.

Raven and Legend were darn near walk-ons.

Yeah, you need to get there and ride Voyage. It is everything it's hyped up to be.

A friend and I visited Holiday World last summer, on a weekday, and the waits for both of the coasters mentioned were less than 10 minutes each. I don't recall waiting for any attraction for more than 5 or 10 minutes. A fun park. I really enjoyed the river rafting ride through the flooded ghost town. Looking forward to visiting again this summer.

So does this mean that you can hit most of the good stuff in 3 hours? Because my trip on Thursday will only be from 3-6, due to oporating hours, and my friend wont leave until 12:30...

I was just finalizing details, and the trip may be set back to July due to some retarded difficulties in my friends scheduals. However, I might be able to convince my dad to drive me and my non-SENIOR friends up there on thursday. Highly doubt it though....

No they do not allow snapping. Actually, I think their website even explicitly states that it is strictly forbidden. But it's all moot. Their Flying Skooters are really lacking in the snapability department to begin with.

As far as Holiday World Being busy... well, depends upon the time of the day. Early mornings before the waterpark opens, the coasters have waits. After the waterpark closes, the coasters have waits. Im the middle of the day, the coasters see shorter lines.

Shaggy