About Season Passes...

The Interpreter

Yes! Kinzel says the waterpark will remain in KI's admission price. So far he seems to be keeping his word on staying with the formula that has worked for Paramount.

About the season passes. I don't understand why they don't just make it mandatory that you get the upgraded pass. That is if the upgraded pass is necessary. It really doesn't seem like that big of a difference in the prices between the two. Maybe just make a medium between the prices and make the passes for all the parks the same.

I doubt they would come out and tell all the season pass holders that they need to pay an extra 50 bucks or something this year if they want to keep their passes. That is just bad business. Hopefully they will have either a one price pass that gets you into everything, or a season pass for Kings Island, then an add on for the rest of the CF parks. I would buy it - but know many people who would not. So hopefully they do not make it mandatory to an all parks pass - which will undoubtedly be much more expensive than just a KI one.

I think that they are going to go up more then just $50.00 for us for season passes. We paid $270.00 for our family of 4 for gold passes this year and that includes parking and getting in to the park early. The same perks for Cedar Point would cost us around $700.00. I have to give it to PKI with their season passes, they do a great job giving deals to their customers.