My 5/30 Visit

italianchef

Today Mrs. Chef and I left Toddler Chef and went to PKI alone. It was the first time in a LONG time. We rode SDATHC first and Mrs. Chef beat me by 500 points!!!!

Next came The Italian Job, which was Mrs. Chef's first time on it. It was faster than she expected - but she enjoyed it. Mrs. Chef used to live in L.A. and saw The Italian Job, the film, with me. Hence, she greatly appreciated the theming.

Our next ride was Adventure Express - which is one of my favorites. After that we rode to the top of the Eiffel Tower and observed the various parts of the park and the construction of The Great Wolf Lodge.

Next came shopping at Emporium to get a gift for Toddler Chef. We then left for lunch and ended up calling it an early day. It was a short but great trip. I love Mrs. Chef VERY VERY much.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

chef.gif

It was quite a wonderful day to come to the park, a sunny day with a low crowd. Most lines were no more than 30 minutes at tops during most of the day. Other than the heat it was a great day.

My highest score on SCATHC was 2400, I felt so happy after that... untill I found out my friend got 3700 points. Sounds like you had a wonderful trip Chef. I wish I couldrelate the real L.A to Italian Job.

Great to hear that you and the Mrs. were able to spend time together alone. Sounds like you had a good time in typical Chef chef.gif fashion.

Just wait until junior chef is old enough to ride with you. My nephew is just getting to the age where he wants to ride because daddy rides. Can't wait until he's ready to ride the big boys with daddy and uncle Brian. biggrin.gif