Jaws The Musical

Jaws The Musical

Some of you may not know this, but Jaws the Ride at USF has been determined to expensive to opperate year round. The ride was almost eliminated like Kong, but USF has brought it back for peak seasson.

Anyways here are the skippers of Jaws The Ride performing a truly hilarious musical montage of their life at USF as skippers.

This is a must see for any themepark fan or employee. Especially if you love Jaws like myself.

Hellz yah thumbsupsmileyanim.gif That was really clever and well crafted! I'll be down there in a few weeks and will be sure to talk to the Skippers involved.

BTW, is it just me or do those Orlando Park employee's have way to much free time?

Click here to see what Disney-MGM Studios' employee's have been up to.

I don't think any of the employee's in any of the Ohio Parks (now all Cedar Fair) have done anything like these before. They may never considering the stricter managment Cedar Fair brings in for standards.

Then again, they could just be more out going then us...or are they?

That's Fantastic !!! and well done!!!

SideNote Unrelated to topic

I recently bought Jaws Unleashed for the PS2 and I have to say to all you gamers out there stay away from it its Glichty and Bugs pop up a lot and the game freezes!