Music in the the park

TopThrill

TRTR Music is ALL original music for the RIDE! Proof? Check out this site:

http://www.rpmusic.com/

He used to work for PKI creating music/etc... He wrote and performed ALL the music heard in TRTR! It is not from the movie soundtrack or other "TV Shows"... This guy is an amazing composer/performer... so give him the credit due! He's an inspiration to myself as well...

-Hauntguy

Okay, you said the Tribal council background music...and they don't sound like they came from one another at all...at least to me. In any case, it doesn't make sense for them to use Survivor's music, when the Tomb Raider and Baraka movies have great music already, plus Rob Pottorf's stuff smile.gif

I believe Alien Seed has the evidence...  They sound EXTREMELY similar if you play the Preshow Ambiance and this particular Survivor track side by side.

He's not lying, lets not have a "he's lying" fit guys. I heard the Tribal music from the Survivor show and it is no doubt the same. Alien Seed will back up the proof.

If he ever gets online. laugh.gif Its the background music playing in one of the tribal councils during the part where Jeff Probst is talking to the people before they vote. I (nor Alien Seed) knows which one it is. It is definately the same though - they just added a couple things for the Preshow music. Don't forget that Survivor is a Paramount brand. Also - its not the only place on TRTR where they use non original music.

I know of someone who knows all the Action Zone songs from 2005, I'll see what I can do about finding those songs out. All you need to know is that each zone has it's own unique music styles, just listen to the same kind of genre and it will fit that zone.

Haven't paid attention for a couple years, but when TR:TR first opened, they played at least 1 song at the entrance from Peter Gabriel's score to the Last Temptaton of Christ.

I always like strolling around International Street while Moon River played. That was always nice. That'd be nice if they got some music themed to the sections of the park. Like some German Polkas at Oktoberfest. Bluegrass at Rivertown. Stuff like that.

I think it is too loud they were better off with it quietlike im walking through International street and a I hear the music fine "bum bum duh la la la la la and then all of a suddenDUH!!!!!!!!!!!duhDUH!!!!!!!!!!duhbum bum bum dumpty dumpty dum then it just keeps exploding randomly and it makes me jump and annoys me alot mad.gif

• 2 weeks later...

In the department of "You can't please everyone"...I personally think it is great how loud the music is playing...it makes me sad that they finally have the music loud again and this will probably be the last year of hearing all of those great Paramount movie songs!

^Well CF does have paramount movie licensing rights for the next 10 years, so technicalyl they oculd still play theme songs from paramount movies and the licensing rights may not even be required for the music. On I street and in the AE que they play the Indiana Jones them song, which although is a paramount movie, the rights were given to MGM through speildberg.

• 3 weeks later...

Im not shure if anyones said it yet but we cant forget the oh so loved scooby doo theme song in NC i think they play the theme from almose every nick and nickjr show.

And a quick question... I used to go to pki alot and every time i heard the song... Girls Just Wanna have Fun many times in AZ.... this last time i went i didnt hear it at all. and that was my favorite song of all.. Do they still play it? unsure.gif