Music in the the park

TopThrill

• 1 month later...

Gosh! I love that trumpet fanfare theme piped into International Street! Does anyone know what movie that's from? It sounds like Star Trek, but it's not Insurrection, First Contact, Nemesis or Generations. Maybe it's not Star Trek at all. It's definitely a trumpet-heavy theme, though (and it's not Chinatown, either). Does anyone know what the title of that track is?

And what is the hypnotic, flute-sounding music right after Mission:Impossible? It sounds very familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Thanks if anybody knows! cool.gif

• 2 years later...

I don't know alot about the music that's played in the park because I generally have one or both of my headphones in playing my Ipod, but I do remember waiting for the park to open one day while waiting outside of the metal detectors, Green Grass & High Tides by The Outlaws came on the speakers.

I love that song, epic solos :)

I wish they would mix it up more at Boomerrang Bay...the same 6-7 songs..over and over ...all day

Ugh. I hate to think about it. I enjoy the few songs they play, very suiting to the atmosphere, but really, we could use a little more music.

Summer in the City, Dead Mans Curve, Surf City, Barbara Ann, ..and whatever Bah Bah Dip di dip dip dip ...

of course I love "In The Summertime" by Mungo Jerry..if only Boomerang Bay sold jugs of Boones Farm!

Summer in the City, Dead Mans Curve, Surf City, Barbara Ann, ..and whatever Bah Bah Dip di dip dip dip ...

of course I love "In The Summertime" by Mungo Jerry..if only Boomerang Bay sold jugs of Boones Farm!

LOL - thanks I needed that good laugh.

• 8 years later...