The Beast or SOB

Delirium13

The Beast no contest here, Son of Beast the seats for one are so gosh darn uncomfertable, about sitting with your knees up your nose, and before they added the padding i would have red marks and or bruises from smashing my thighs/knees against the metal.

-rctfreak-

The Beast no contest here, Son of Beast the seats for one are so gosh darn uncomfertable, about sitting with your knees up your nose, and before they added the padding i would have red marks and or bruises from smashing my thighs/knees against the metal.

-rctfreak-

I agree! The Trains on SOB are way too small!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Beast is WAY better than SOB. It's a longer, more enjoyable ride. Additionally, The Beast was built much better and more sturdy than SOB.

I expect The Beast at PKI in 32 years from now and beyond....but SOB, I don't expect to be at PKI quite as long.

Have a great weekend!

Italian Chef

:chef:

I enjoy the father more than the Son, Sonny just beats the living crap outta you, father is much better have more time on the coaster than sonny. The PTC trains are much more comfortable than the Premier trains (those suckers can beat you up without giving your lunch money back :lol:). one more thing, Father will be giving more rides til' its 30th B-day :D