Nickelodeon Celebration Parade Returns June 9

Dane

NickToonsâ„¢ celebrities explode onto the scene again this year at Paramount's Kings Island as the Nickelodeon Celebration Paradeâ„¢ returns to the park for a third consecutive season. With an all-new soundtrack and high-energy cast, it is sure to be a spectacular experience for families visiting the park this summer.

Highlighted by a colorful convoy of motorized floats, more than 20 Nickelodeon® characters, including SpongeBob SquarePants™, Dora The Explorer™ and a cast of nearly 100 performers, the award-winning Nickelodeon Celebration Parade brings families to their feet as they get face to face with the stars of Nickelodeon.

From tossing jellyfish with SpongeBob SquarePants and his friends, to beating drums with Donnie from the Wild Thornberrys™, and playing Pin the Tail on the Donkey with Little Bill™, kids become the stars of the show with interactive games that take place during stops along the parade route. But this event isn’t just for the kids. Adults have a chance to get in on the action as we “let the pie fly.†As with anything Nickelodeon, someone may end up with a face full of whipped cream!

“The Nickelodeon Celebration Parade has been one of the most popular special events for families visiting Paramount’s Kings Island during the past several seasons,†said Tim Fisher, executive vice president and general manager of the 364-acre theme and water park. “The opportunity to not only see their favorite Nick stars, but also to become part of the show, has a huge appeal for kids and is one of the reasons our guests told us that they wanted the parade back again this year.â€Â

The Nickelodeon Celebration Parade, winner of the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions’ (IAAPA) 2004 & 2005 Big E Award for Best Production: Parade Performance, will march down International Street every day at 5 p.m. June 9  July 9.

I heard them rehearsing a few nights ago... I didn't get to see it. However, I would like to report that I did hear "Kicking it all over town..." so it seems that it will be back, but I have heard it was a new dance. I can report that I also heard the new soundtrack, it is there.

I heard them rehearsing a few nights ago... I didn't get to see it. However, I would like to report that I did hear "Kicking it all over town..." so it seems that it will be back, but I have heard it was a new dance. I can report that I also heard the new soundtrack, it is there.

I can confirm -- new dance.

I can confirm -- new dance.

Dangit, I have to learn it again... *starts doing the dance from last year*