Worst ride

coasterking123456

For me it's Drop Zone. I only rode it once and was freaked out. The fall didn't scare me much - it was the eerie ride up.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

chef.gif

Yeah, the ride up is pretty scary, along with how you stay up at the top so long before they drop ya. wacko.gif

After visiting Kings Island yesterday, I would say Tomb Raider.  I remember it before as having alot more flip you around, and less hanging you upside down.  It, IMO, is still a decent ride, just not my favorite.

It is still the same as when it opened. The only difference is the themeing.

Yea TRTR has never changed its actual ride program. Then only things that have changed are the effects on the ride. Also the show doesnt "not run properly." It runs the exact same as the day it opened. The only difference is some of the effects: lighting, fog, etc. has had minor changes.

Delerium. Anything that destroys my Cobra to be built is automatically the worst ride ever. Aside from that, SoB from being rough enough to give me a headache after 1 ride (even after the reprofile)

Delerium. Anything that destroys my Cobra to be built is automatically the worst ride ever.

That ride was only taken down because they didn't make parts or it anymore and it wasn't like THE BEST RIDE EVER it was very short so you really can't blame PKI for replacing King Kobra(have you even ridden Delirium?)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't like Delirium (makes me dizzy). I love most of the coasters, except for Adventure Express...too rough for the short ride.

It's a shame more people don't seem to apprecaite Son of Beast...I think it's great, even if very rough. My daughter and I always try to ride it 1-3x every visit, unless the lines are too long.

Beast is still tops though!

Well, SoB is my favorite ride. After you ride it a couple times it honestly isn't that rough as long as you know the ride. Last time I rode it it was comparable to The Racer. I don't see why so many people hate poor little Sonny sad.gif

Out of the rides listed I'd get rid of Italian Job. It's a suckish ride and it looks like a junk heap. I much preferred Antique Cars guitar.gif

SOB is horrible... it wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't rough... but still... it wouldn't be that great of a ride... it lacks airtime and it doesn't deserve to have the phrase Beast in it... They should have made the ride more like it's father... more of the terrain coaster type... The terrain that Son of Beast is on is great for a terrain coaster. They could of made the coaster shorter in height and then make it longer in length so that it would beat it's fathers length record that has held up so many years... They could also put a loop in there...

There are just so many things wrong with this coaster... (Sorry SOB fans)