Vortex

Face-Off216

How many times did The Klockster ride it?

I have rode it i think 3 times in 1 day.

A lot. laugh.gif

Maybe 15 or so in one day. I never really counted. I know I have done Son of Beast 14 times in one day, and same with Tomb Raider - and I have done bigger Vortex marathons than Son of Beast or Tomb Raider.

The biggest marathon I've done is 30-something on the Gemini at CP in a few hours. Then I came up with the idea of the Gemini 100 which a bunch of people from PointBuzz attended where they rode the Gemini coaster 100 times (duh) in one day. They just barely made it. Sadly, I couldn't go because of car troubles the day of, but I got the video sent to me of the event. It was my crummy idea too, go figure! sad.gif

So if you go to PointBuzz and see people with "Gemini 100" in their signatures, that's what it is.

I think I did a dozen-run marathon last year. But I forgot exactly how many I ended up doing. I think I ran out of time and had to go home after about 7 =(

This year's record is 3, and I intend on going for that marathon again when I get home...