Should PKI have a Volcano The Blast Coaster?

Deliriumbeast

Do you think PKI should have a clone of Volcano The Blast Coaster? I think PKI should, because it would add another launched roller coaster, and I think it would be a good addition. If PKI were to add this, where do you think it would best fit in? I know this doesn't have a good chance of happening, because of the change of owners, but if Paramount still owned PKI for the next ten years, do you think Volcano The Blast Coaster should be added to PKI?

I think that it should, will it be I really doubt it. First of all I don't think that PKI will get another launcher for a while (don't they take a lot of electricity). I don't think that there is a really good spot to put it without taking it out somthing huge or hiding the volcano

It would be cool if they did add Volcano. When I went to PKD, I rode it twice. I thought it was awesome. I loved the scenery in the line, it was kinda of tomb raider-ish. I don't think PKI will get one, although, it's like the only that is not similar to anything PKI has, but then again, we do have SOB and we don't won't PKD to have a SOB. There is really no space for it either, unless you replace it with Top Gun..... blink.gif

I would have to say no because all it would do is cost King's Island even more money to upkeep it and to build it. Plus i have no cluie where you could put it without spending money to clear land. Bottom line money is a major issue.

Well, I remember hearing that the only reason that PKD got a ride named Volcano with the large Volcano is because the actual mountain was already at the park from earlier attractions, such as Smurf Mountain. They simply put the Intamin creation around the mountain and added some flame effects, and you`ve got a ride named Volcano. I heard that the reason PKI would not see a ride like it was because they didn`t want to spend the money on building the mountain.

Personally, I hope that the park gets a B&M coaster of some sort, even if it is an inverted coaster. Their rides are so smooth. Top Gun down at Paramount`s Carowinds is one of my favorite rides. I could ride that thing all day.

Yes, PKI really needs a good B&M. Maybe Top Gun should be removed and replaced with a B&M Top Gun: The Jet Coaster. With more loops than the one at Carowinds. I liked the one at Carowinds a lot. PKI could also use a B&M Flying Coaster. Maybe there could be a flying coaster to replace Top Gun, but still keep the Top Gun theme, but be a B&M Flying Coaster, and scratch the idea of a B&M Inverted Coaster.

Yes, PKI really needs a good B&M. Maybe Top Gun should be removed and replaced with a B&M Top Gun: The Jet Coaster. With more loops than the one at Carowinds. I liked the one at Carowinds a lot. PKI could also use a B&M Flying Coaster. Maybe there could be a flying coaster to replace Top Gun, but still keep the Top Gun theme, but be a B&M Flying Coaster, and scratch the idea of a B&M Inverted Coaster.

Sounds like a good idea to me. I haven't been to Carowinds before, but the top gun they have there looks awesome.