What ride would you ride first?

pkifootballer

Top Gun is always a nice ride to start off with, It usually doesn't have that long of a line and once you're off you are in the back of Action Zone and you can make your way out by riding all the rides and then make your way around the park from there.

Another good one is The Beast.

If you decide to do The Beast first thing, whether you are part of the 'ACE Wakback' or not, you may want to head for Flight of Fear after riding Beast, because it tends to hold a good line practically all day - even when the park is relatively empty due to lower capacity. Skipping Vortex and/or Italian Job wouldn't hurt - Vortex is more an 'anytime' ride as well.

Tomb Raider, if you want to hit it, should also be done earlier. They don't load all the seats, and often takes a LONG time to load!

Then again, if you want Action Zone rides, definitely do Face/Off first, then Drop Zone. Top Gun is one you could practically do anytime, reasonable capacity and since it is a bit of a hike from the midway, isn't the most popular either (but STILL worth doing!).

Everything else, I'd probably take my time and go from ride to ride. If you're walking from Action Zone to head to Vortex, you'd might as well do Adventure Express and Racer on the way.

I always ride The Beast first in summer months the line can reach 2 hours.In the moring you can ride it like 2,3,or 4 times if you ride it first.The best time to ride The Beast is at nigth.And it gets you ready for thrills for the rest of the day. smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I would say if you get early to wait for the ropes to be dropped, head over to Action Zone and hit Face/Off first. Beause that will get a line all day, plus if its running. Then hit the other ones in Action Zone. Thats what I do, then if its hot head over to Boomerang Bay to enjoy the view wink.gif and the slides.

I worked F/O for my Open Shift this morning, and let me tell you i was almost run over by the stampede that followed when the ropes were dropped. A good couple Hundred people came running down to stand in line. Face Off or Flight of Fear, but seein as your prolly gonna be closer to F/O its prolly a good idea to start over there in Action Zone and then head on over to Old Coney.

I worked F/O for my Open Shift this morning, and let me tell you i was almost run over by the stampede that followed when the ropes were dropped.

I was part of one of those a couple weeks ago. biggrin.gif