June 15th

PKIVortex

Well I just got back from my 4th trip at PKI so far this season. I arrived at around 4:30 just in time to see the Nick Parade. It was okay, but I thought it would have been longer. I'm not going to type a typical trip report just some random events of the day.

Son of Beast rode in 1-1, and that POS hurt like heck. My knees were hitting the grab bar most of the ride. I never had a rough ride like this in the front seat before. This ride was alot rougher then my ride I had back in May.

I also had a bad experience at the Festaus today. I got some fries to go along with my burger, and the fries were pretty cold, and I told them about it. The two ladies working behind the counter started to laugh at us. The other person in my group asked for Mac and Cheese three times, and they didn't even aknowdlege her. So we got fed up and left without even getting any food. I beleive the two ladies working behind the counter were international employees and didn't understand too much English. I don't have anything agaist PKI having international employees. But if they are going to be serving you food, they should at least be able to understand you. Lets just say after that bad experience we had to make a trip to Guest Relations for a complaint.

^Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience, but you did the right thing going to guest relations, and trust me, they will definently follow up on it. I went to PKI today as well just because it was nice and to get some shots I had been dying to get. I rode Beast, SOB, Topgun, Delerium, Drop Zone, then Beast again in the span of 3 hours while managing to snap around 25 pictures, only 5 of which I really liked. Heres some from today...

user posted image

-Delirium was an extremel fun ride today as always with a wait of only one cycle!

user posted image

-I got this picture of Top Gun from the SOB exit line. It's coming around the peak of its second hill.

user posted image

-I rode Xtreme Skyflyer today and it is one of my favorite rides ever.

No crowds, no complaints, wasnt there long, saw friends, had fun.

Our 15th vistit was great: the season pass entrance it fabulous, and NU was great for my 3 year old, however scooby and that sportcopter ride was crazy long lines. By the afternoon plunkin plunge was crazy long line too: but overall nice and thanks Paramount for keeping that blue icecream:

Great pics, combat. Fish eye lense?

That is odd, Vortex, that you had bad service at Festhaus. I usually eat there, but also expect the line to move slow as it usually does. Unless you try to go when everyone else is not eating, generally in the 5:00p area

Bad service will happen from now again. But the way the employees handled the sitution was what was bad. If a guest tells an employee that their food is cold, they should at least say I'm sorry and offer to give you some fresh food. I didn't get any sorrys at the restruant at all.

- I've heard others say as well thru out the park, that service inside the park isnt as good as in years past. I have even heard a few people say that the park looks run down. I think with CBS cutting the budget this year has been a negitive to the General Public.

Yeah sorry to hear about your bad experience at Festaus, I have had kind of bad experience at Festaus myself. It was last October during fearfest, both sides were open and there was a line for both of them. And guess what, there were no trays at all. So we finnlly get two of them get our food and seat down. They also have that fearfest attraction in there and so it was load and nosie, to me it didn't seem to be will staffed so the lines were long. This year when family comes we eat before we come then eat later after we've left so we don't have to pay those high prices.

And when you do get a bad experience fill out a card up at the front gate, so the problem will be looked at and fixed!!