June The 14th

Delirium13

Me and some of my friends went to the park on Wednesday, which was my 4th visit of the year and probably my best so far. We did way too much stuff to write it all down so I'll just give a not so in-depth overview of the day.

Well we arrived at about 1 o'clock and head straight to the Son of Beast, I'd have to say the retracking was worth it as I got 3 quality rides out of it during the course of the day. Rode The Beast and it was great as usual, we actually rode every rollercoaster, except for the 3 in NU and IJ:ST. I got my first ride on Avatar in the back row in a corner seat, and it lived up to all the hype I've been hearing on here and it surprised my friends at how good of a ride it was, it is definately no just a kiddy ride. The longest line of the day was 20 minutes for FoF followed by TR:TR with about a 15 minute wait. Other than that every thing else was a walk on except for Face/Off.We ate at the International Street Skyline, rode a few of the rollercoasters a couple more times, rode Drop Zone, White Water Canyon, SDATHC (I got 1860 points and the ride didn't even break down), Delirium, and a few other rides. I bought some taffy and called it a day, we left at 9.

I would have to say that this was my best visit so farr this year, and I had no complaints (except food prices) after the day was over.