5-23

DanielRadsgrl

My mom decided to take me and my friend Maggie to PKI on Saturday. Me and Maggie spent Saturday night watching music videos on Fuse and talking about things and people lol. We got up at about 6. Got ready and such and arrived at the park at about 10:15. We went to Kookaburra Bay so my brother could hang out while my mom just relaxed. We walked around to look at things until 11 then we went to meet Jonah (Fusiondude). And we went to go ride Tasmanian Typhoon. We waited a little bit not a lot though. When we were down by where people exit someone went by who said "My favorite part was when the razors came down and tried to cut our heads off." Me and my friends laughed and then Jonah said "Hey that's eric!(Coasterguy107)" I looked and said naahh..but it was..lola. We rode it I liked it but it jerked my head so now I'm home from school because I got whiplash and I'm having muscel spasms lol so my first ride of the day wasn't the best. Then we rode the 4 blue slides I have no idea what they're called. And then we ate $1 hot dogs!! That's plain crazy.. After that we changed and went to the regular park. We rode Vortex it had a short line and gosh it goes so fast. Then we rode Sponge Bob 3d. They turned it down since Easter on Easter it was really loud but I like it loud. And then Jonah and Maggie started playing the games and became obsessed..so we spent like an hour in that little place and then we went into the huge one I forget where it was. They got, I think, about 43 tickets. Then we went and just sat around for awhile. Finally we went to go ride Son of Beast. There wasn't that big of a line at all maybe a 10 minute wait. Then we had to go home. I had fun even though I spent the next day in the ER for 6 hours. We didn't do much rides but I still had fun. I'm mad at myself because I saw eric but didn't reconize him. lol

I can't, in my wildest dreams, imagine getting whiplash from Taz. Are you sure you didn't have a preexisting condition? Regardless, I'm glad to hear that you're ok now.

So the park wasn't that crowded Saturday? I was over in CDBB taking my half of our 167 pic update, and there were insane amounts of people there. I thought maybe it was just from the novelty of BB, but I looked into the parkinglot and it was just a sea of cars! I originally intended to ride some stuff, take the pics, and head over to the dry park, but instead I rode the new attractions, took a few hundred pics, and when my camera ran out of batteries, I went home. lol

Regards,

Ryan