Maverick

RailRider

I thought the track was for a brake run too but it is really weird. If you look at what appears to be the station, there is straight track coming out of both ends. One end has 2 tube track - and due to the banking and the downward sloping - I believe it to be the brake run. It would be the end going toward Skyhawk. The other end has the three tube track - and it goes straight out toward the lake then peels off real sharp to the right. Kind of reminds me of Italian Job or Rita: Queen of Speed. The fact that it is 3 tube track shows that it can't be hydraulically launched - though it could be LIM launched.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there was green track there would be a photo of it on Pointbuzz by now.

There was a pic on Pointbuzz.

Turns out, it was nothing more than green pipes for water. I would post a link, but the thread was deleted.

Railrider, I am fanning the flames.

I have thought all along they are going for the inversion record, but from the concept art (which has been blocked at pointbuzz) and the latest description this almost seems to be a mine train on steriods. Im talking Barry Bonds style.

But with all the track that has gone in I think we might see a Quad Heartline Roll over the water, but the current rumors only state 3 total inversion and a stengal dive.

I honestly expect it to challenge the inversion record. That just seems to be CPs style and still we have no explanation for the survey markers over by CedarCreek Mine Ride.

I have said all along this is going to be another Colossus type coaster. Breaking the record inversions. Right now it is 10 inversions. This could be 12 or something.

From that photo - I see 4 inversions. So I dunno.

It looks like a regular roller coaster - which is nice and something they need. Where do you get the idea about short trains? That thing on the lift hill is part of the roof of the building behind it.

The short train idea is from the same source that leaked the concept art.

If you look at the concept art the straight away return section from the lake park of the track looks like it could be the Quad Heartline Roll. Thats a pretty easy way to put 4 inversions in a compact space also could go low to the ground with the Quads.

The green track is a misunderstanding?

So does it exist or not and can you give further explanation?

Correct my misunderstanding and then I can work in peace... wink.gif

I have not seen it yet, but have heard the rumors.

What I meant by misunderstanding was that someone *thought* they saw green track and was looking for comfirmation from another source, and the whole green track theory just gained a whole ugly life of it's own.

Just another rumor.