Beastbuzz 2006!

On this past Saturday, coaster enthusiasts braved the heat and humidity to attend the 5th annual Beastbuzz at Paramount's Kings Island!

The PKI marketing team, Maureen and Jennifer, along with the Coasterbuzz clan did a wonderful job of keeping their group of just about one hundred entertained.

The event featured:

• Morning ERT on Avatar: The Last Airbender
  • Backstage Tour of The Beast
  • The infamous Jennifer C's Scavanger Hunt
  • Son of Beast Backstage Tour
  • A Wonderful Dinner Buffet
  • ...and night ERTs on Delirium, Drop Zone, Flight of Fear and of course The Beast
Click here to see photos from the event.

A special thank you goes out to Maureen, Jennifer and the Coasterbuzz crew for such a wonderful event. Thank you!

Regards,

Ryan

PKICentral.com - What would Tom Cruise do?

The post count really does not matter, it does not show how familiar you are with the site or how you are looked at as a member. For all we know there could be posters who make one word l answers or put a space between each sentence.

Sorry, I had to get that out of my system... anyway, it’s too bad all the comments are gone. I didn't get to read any of the newer ones. I guess everyone can just repost what they thought about the Buzz.