neat idea for Nick area

pki_delrious

i saw that show on nick one time called rocket power. and on that show they have that pier area with the roller coaster. wouldnt it be neat if they relpicated that roller coaster at KI? or perhaps an entire small themed area within nick central dedicated to that pier. like have the restaurant that the dad owns and everything.

i saw that show on nick one time called rocket power. and on that show they have that pier area with the roller coaster. wouldnt it be neat if they relpicated that roller coaster at KI? or perhaps an entire small themed area within nick central dedicated to that pier. like have the restaurant that the dad owns and everything.

That would be cool.

I hear that after the 2004 season The Green Slime Zone Maze will be nomore but I COULD be wrong :rolleyes:B)

I have noticed that it has been closed a lot in the past few weeks. It's just simply out of place being in Nick Central and not in CDBB. Of course, foul weather and a lack of employees has been a problem with PKI this season, so that's probably the reasoning.

I've never seen this. Can you post a pic?

I would love to see PKI get a super saturator.

I hear that after the 2004 season The Green Slime Zone Maze will be nomore but I COULD be wrong :rolleyes:  B)

I have noticed that it has been closed a lot in the past few weeks. It's just simply out of place being in Nick Central and not in CDBB. Of course, foul weather and a lack of employees has been a problem with PKI this season, so that's probably the reasoning.

Yeah its out of place plus PKI has been wanting to get rid of it.....I hear PKI has been looking at a Super Saturator themed to Nick of course to replace the green slime maze for a long while now and 2005 might just be the year they add it in to Nick Central...with a Huge 2005 attraction but you didnt hear that from me!

Boy you guys are confused.....

The reason Watermaze is closed is because so many kids were getting hurt that they are putting a main walkway through it. If you notice, there are pipes leading through the maze in an organized way. Thats going to be the place where kids walk.

PKI has wanted to get rid of it in the past, but for some reason they have kept it. Doubt its going anywhere soon.

I've never seen this. Can you post a pic?

I would love to see PKI get a super saturator.

http://www.nick.com/all_nick/tv_supersites...tml?show_id=rok

Here is a link to a nick.com Rocket Power site. I think you'll get the basic idea of the show from their.

B)

• 2 months later...

It still sprays water and everything. The slime maze closes down at 8pm. I wouldnt get your hopes up for to many big recreations like the entire pier. We could do it but the problem is NICK is a television station and those are television shows. Sometimes television shows last for years (rugrats etc.) sometimes they only last a couple years. So you wouldnt want to theme something big after a show that might not be around to much longer.