Americana

I don`t believe they are having an auction. At least not yet. The way I understand it was that some of the rides are for sale (excluding the log flume and Screechin` Eagle among some possible others). I know that at least one other Cincinnati area park made a visit to Americana to look at the rides, but nothing was decided upon.

Maybe Kings Island is going to by their Flying Scooters.  Maybe they finally relized the mistake of them removing them from KI.  I can only wish right.  smile.gif

Yes, you can.

On a side note, my local park in West Virginia, Camden Park, installed flying scooters for this year. I need to get there and try them out. I've heard that you can snap them too! biggrin.gif

I know that at least one other Cincinnati area park made a visit to Americana to look at the rides, but nothing was decided upon.

I wonder if Coney Island is looking. Sure Kings Island could but for a small park it would be a good idea for Coney to buy used rides.

Well, lets keep in mind that the last two installs at Coney were brand new rides and not used rides (Frog Hopper from S&S and Scream Machine from MoseRides). Most of Coney`s other rides are used rides. In fact, the Tilt-A-Whirl came from the auction at Fantasy Farm (which was next to Americana).

I can`t discuss what Coney has in store for next season. In part because they aren`t entirely sure what they are doing themselves (although they have it narrowed down to a few options).