June 22nd

chaotichazard

So my family decided to take another family trip to Kings Island. My mom, brother, Aunt, Uncle and 2 cousins(1 boy, 1 girl) went with me. Once we got to the park we split into 2 groups. Group 1 had me, my uncle and my cousin(boy). Group 2 had my mom, Aunt, brother and cousin(girl). After the spilt my group went to Top Gun. We waited 10 minutes, that was the longest I've ever waiting for Top Gun. After Top Gun we decided to do something slow. So we went to Viking Fury and sat in the middle row. After Viking Fury we went to The Racer. First we rode it Forward. Every row on the Foward side was almost full or something. After we rode it Foward we decided to ride it backwards. It was a somewhat enjoyable ride, even though it was very, very bumpy. After Racer/recaR we rode Monster. The little seat thing me and my cousin were in was spinning... alot. After the Monster it started to cloud up and we thought it was going to rain, so we went to Spongebob in 3D. I do have to say though Spongebob 3D has been in there so long that the show was very choppy. So after Spongebob we went out of the theature thinking it would be raining... were we ever wrong, it felt hotter than ever. So we went to the Happy Days Diner and got a refill in our Souviner Cups. Then we decided that we wanted some place we could sit down and eat, so we went to the Festhaus. After we ate we did that little Virtual Reality thing. After we got done with that we rode Congo Falls. We didn't get that wet so we stood on the deck thing and tried to get soaked from that and we did. After that we rode Adventure Express.

After AE we checked the time and met back up with Group 1 and went to Boomerang Bay. Once there we rented 2 lockers and headed to the wave pool. It was fun in the wave pool up until the point where my nose started bleeding. After that we hit Down Under Thunder and then went to go look for my mom and brother. While we were looking we noticed people were leaving and we finally realised it was raining and there was some lightening. So we decided to go back to the lockers and while we were walking back some guy was yelling at his friends for getting his sandles wet... all I have to say is that was a video camera moment. So after we got to the lockers we found my mom and brother and changed and waited for the train. It came after 10 minutes of waiting. So we rode the train back to the main park thinking we were going to ride more rides but that wasn't the case. Almost every ride we checked was closed due to the storm. So we got some souviners and headed back to the main gate.

That is it for this Trip Report.