B and M poll

screamingnight

Inverted all the way, B&M makes all types of great coasters but their Inverted is like nothing else, but I also wouldn't mind seeing one of their floorless multi inverters. I honestly wouldn't complain about any B&M coming to KI. Hopefully CedarFair will instal a B&M in the near future.

I would get a floorless because i have not rode one yet and i would like to ride one in the near future but i doubt PKI will be getting one before CP does. You also forgot a stand-up coster. IE Chang,Mantis, and Riddlers Revenge.

I'd want a hyper: there are no B&M hypers in Ohio, and currently, Cedar Fair has no such installation by the duo. I don't really like the flying model that much, though I wouldn't mind a flyer as a second or other future B&M installation at KI.

Plus, Raging Bull and Apollo's Chariot are two of my favorite steel coasters, and I appreciate their excellent capacity and relaiblity (especially compared to Intamin and some other coaster makes).

How could ya not want an Inverted?

Montu, Alpengeist, Bat Man The Ride!

darn, there ain't anything wrong with any of them rides!

One word.

A different one for me than you.

You, Mr. WooferBearATL: Goliath.

Me, Nitro.

Any questions?

Ohhhhhh,

Goliath!

Ya know I actually think that Goliath is becoming my favorite Steel Coaster.

My favorite Woodie will always be The Beast.

There is nothing in this world like The Beast at Sunset or First thing in the morning when there is still fog over the tracks.

Ohhhhh, I just love that ride!

I see your point. On a floorless you can visually see more. I tend to like the inverted because of the lack of track underneath. I've yet to ride Kracken in the rear of the train, where I traditionally ride. Maybe that's where I'm missing the appeal of Kracken. But, I'd pick Fire Dragon or Montu over any other B&M . I must get to SFG to ride a Flying B&M.

There really wasn't any point in adding stand up to the list. There are kinda a thing of the past. Not to say there aren't any out there, but when was the last one installed?

I voted inverted, but I like the floorless experience as well. Only been on one, Dominator at Geauga Lake. It really moves fast and has a killer ending with the interlocking corkscrews and helice.

Any B&M will do for me. But if I had to choose I would want a Dive or flying. Those coasters have a thrill that the otehr rides don't have. A flying would be a cool addition.

I have to agree with you, especially though on the dive machine. Why?..........They are relatively unique. Sheikra is the only diver in the U.S. (unless BGE gets one next year) And the only U.S. B&M flyers are at Six Flags parks.

I think a diver would be better because it's more comfortable for more people though. Flyers aren't always the favorite for all members of the family. But a dive machine is classic sit-down coaster that every coaster-lover will love, yet it also has a few more thrilling and modern elements.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never ridden a floorless, so that's what I voted. Then again, theres one down the road in GL. Same goes for flyer, though its a different company. Dive machine, no CF park has yet, but I'd prefer a Euro-Fighter if that was the case...