B and M poll

screamingnight

I wouldn't mind a floorless at PKI but I would prefer something that provides a different riding experience. I've never been on a floorless, but they just look like sitdown loopers. I think PKI could deversify itself better with a flyer or invert.

Thsi past April I rode Alpenghiest and Apollos Chariot. Both were intense and amazing. So much air on Apollo. I have also ridden Raptor, Mantis, and Chang. I would perfer an airtime machine, hyper coaster. We haven't gotten a good steel coaster since Vortex opened so any big steel would be fine with me.

-Jake

Yeah, the theming on Nemesis is second to none, although I think the new Black Mamba looks pretty astounding as well.

If Cedar Fair and KI were smart enough to combine Nemesis and Black Mamba's theming with the intensity and thrills of Dueling Dragons and make another Dueling Inverted series, all hell would break loose. wink.gif

Quick question, though: Anyone else see some kind of construction going on between Italian Job and Happy Days Diner? They had yellow tape sectioning off a medium-sized area, and there was a bulldozer and metal scaffolding all over the place. Can someone explain what the [system Edit] is going on?

I'm not tryin to ruffle any feathers here, but imo floorless coasters are just not all they are cracked up to be. It just didn't do it for me. To be honest I wasnt lookin at my feet the entire time I was watchin what was comin up next. I voted for the dive machine because I rode Sheikra at Busch Gardens Tampa and it was imo the best steel coaster I have every ridden. Just my honest opinion.

-Ty

What floorless coaster did you ride? They are NOT all the same. Thinking they are is like thinking Beast gives a comparable ride to Thunder Run which is about the same as the Coney Island Cyclone which is about the same as the Georgia Cyclone which is not unlike Cornball Express. Which isn't true at all.