Thank you Kings Island Employee's

I would like to publicly thank the Kings Island employee's, For being extra freindly today 7/1/06!!! At least four times we were approched by an employee who started a short conversation with us about our visit and wished us a fun filled day.

So THANK YOU Kings Island EMPLOYEE'S for giving us that extra touch.

I don't know about this year, but last year I thought that PKI had surpassed CP on employee friendliness. I used to think that CP was tops and now it seems that they are slipping a little. Still haven't made it this year, but will be going soon.

Where were these 4 employees that talked with you? What ride/shop/game/etc?

I Want Names!

Birthdates!

Mothers Maiden Name!

<G>

YES PLEASE!!! ROFL!

The only time a PKI employee has talked to me is when they want to take my picture at the entrance of the park and then sell me over priced copies of it.

I have had better customer relation experiances at Wal*Mart then I have had at PKI for the last 10 years. It seems to get worse every year as they cut more money out of the budget. But all that crap should be over now! There is a new sheriff in town!

-adam12

Two were from Boomerang Bay, one sweeper and one shops, but also a honerable mention would be at guest relations helped with picnic tickets so we would not haft to go all the way up front. A gentleman there was very freindly and listened to daughters adventures telling. The other two were from International Street again one from sweeps and the other by south side shops. But really on that day it seemed everyone was freindly if you spoke to them.

Also I know not an employee but the Folk singers by the Funnel Cakes Stand sang really catchy songs and often changed the words to include you into them. Like my wife's gold shoes and the way my daughter danced to thier rythems. Then later as we walked back by they referenced to us again as they remembered us from earlier. I would love to see them each weekend as the really helped Rivertown have that old time feeling to it.

biggrin.gif

Where were these 4 employees that talked with you? What ride/shop/game/etc?

I Want Names!

Birthdates!

Mothers Maiden Name!

<G>

YES PLEASE!!! ROFL!

The only time a PKI employee has talked to me is when they want to take my picture at the entrance of the park and then sell me over priced copies of it.

I have had better customer relation experiances at Wal*Mart then I have had at PKI for the last 10 years. It seems to get worse every year as they cut more money out of the budget. But all that crap should be over now! There is a new sheriff in town!

-adam12

The people that try to take your picture at the entrance are so annoying!

I don't know which is worse, working I-Street on 4th of July Weekend filled with messy adults, or having to deal with smelly, noisy children and unbearable pop music on 4th of July Weekend. rolleyes.gif

Also, TopThrill, isn't your supervisor Kristy? Or is it Katie? Or have I said too much? blink.gif

I don't know which is worse, working I-Street on 4th of July Weekend filled with messy adults, or having to deal with smelly, noisy children and unbearable pop music on 4th of July Weekend. rolleyes.gif

Also, TopThrill, isn't your supervisor Kristy? Or is it Katie? Or have I said too much? blink.gif

As of right now RingMaster, its Kristy and Dave. Katie is down south going to school. But last night the 7/3/06 was long night for us(Or for me 9:11am till 11:40pm ), park closed at 10:00. I didn't get out till 11:40pm. That was the first time I saw the fire works, they were pretty cool, the sound track I didn't like that much.

I'd go with the audults because they can get drunk. Kids, and hip hop aren't that bad

I like The Beast power hour. Though I have to say the best power hour I have ever seen was at Vortex. It was the most fun I had ever had on a coaster. Teenageninja and myself were riding - and Hablo was on unload.

Vortex power hour better than The Beast!? laugh.gif HA! I think not! Not atleast when the 1337 crew is in over there and gets teh crowd shouting B-E-A-S-T whats that spell? BEAST! and "If your gonna ride The Beast clap your hands" and "Carwash". You arrow coaster employees are one tricky pony types, The Beast crew keeps it real!

Welcome back you crazy Beast riders, how was your ride? Please step quickly and carefully to your right and down the exit ramp and enjoy the rest of your day here at Kings Island, a Cedar Fair LP park!

Onboarding riders, the gates are now opening. Please step carefully into the car after securing all loose articles, fasten your safety belts, lower the orange safety restraint and wait for one of our friendly ride hosts to assist you. Prepare yourself to conquer the longest wooden roller coaster on the planet!

• 1 month later...

Sunday August 13th 2006.

I would also like to send out a big THANK-YOU to kelly who works in the Nickelodeon Universe area. At around 9pm Kelly was helping another associate by Swipers Sweepers when she saw 2 people climb over the railling at the Avatar, To jump in line!! When kelly saw this, she rushed over and told them firmly that what they did would not be tolarated, and that they needed to go back to the end of the line. This saved us from explaining to our 6 year old why it's ok for some people to cut in line or hafting to deal with the line cutters friends foul attitudes if we said somthing to them. So again thank you Kelly for a great job!!!

This saved us from explaining to our 6 year old why it's ok for some people to cut in line or hafting to deal with the line cutters friends fowl attitudes if we said somthing to them. So again thank you Kelly for a great job!!!

There were birds involved? wink.gif