A Star Spangled Celebration!

It's that time of year again: the 4th of July, and PKI never fails to please the masses in their wonderful Independence Day Celebration!

Some special entertainment offered is:

Rabbit Hash String Band, Funnel Cake Stage in Rivertown

1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00

The Earlytimers, Funnel Cake Stage in Rivertown

2:30, 3:30, 4:30, 5:30

Ohio River Minstrels, Funnel Cake Stage in Rivertown

6:00

Travlin' Riverboat, Rivertown Roaming

1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00

Professor Numbus, Rivertown Roaming

1:30, 2:30, 3:30, 4:30

Country Step Cloggers, International Bandstand

12:00, 1:00, 2:00

Ramblin Roses Square Dance Club, International Bandstand

1:30, 2:30, 3:30

Eddie Stamper Group, International Bandstand

3:00, 4:00, 5:30

Elivs! Live in Concert!, International Bandstand

8:30

Great Lakes Timber Show, Swan Lake in Rivertown

1:00, 2:30, 4:30, 6:30

1869 Redstockings, Grass area behind International Showplace

1:00, 1:30

E Team Skydivers, Grass area behind International Showplace

2:00, 7:00

Also don't forget that the Nickelodeon Celebration Parade rolls through the park daily at 5:00. Some queues close at 8:00, The Beast, Racer, FX Theatre, Vortex, and Launch Pad. Of course at 10:00 Nights of Fire begins!

Also, don't forget the all you can eat picnic in the Picnic Grove! It's just $9.99 for adults and $5:99 for children 3-6! Click here to preorder tickets!!

The marketing team at Kings Island was so kind as to give us a perfect view of the fireworks from on top of the International Restaurant, so of course we had to share it with the rest of you! Click here to see photos from Nights of Fire and the Star Spangled Celebration! Also, click here to see the new PKIC Star Spangled Celebration tribute video!!** (Firefox users must right click and Save As)

Regards,

Ryan

PKICentral.com - One nation under God.

**Warning: The Video contains footage of 9/11 and may not be appropriate for those who are extremely sensative to the subject.

All i have to say is WOW!! That was one heck of a video. It is one that i will probably watch over and over again. Thank You PKICENTRAL for the great pics and video. And God Bless Our Fighting Men And Women! Happy Independance Day!

Very well done video. I have such contempt and such a lack of respect for the man that is currently occupying the White House, though, that it ruins it for me hearing him speak at the start.

? Even if you dont agree with president bush, how could you not agree on what he said about the tragic events of september 11th?

? Even if you dont agree with president bush, how could you not agree on what he said about the tragic events of september 11th?

Ahhh, the words are very well crafted.

They are most appropriate and very dramatic.

But it is my personal opinion that it all theater for that man.

Hey wooferbear, this topic is not about your opinions of President George W. Bush or anyone's opinions of the president for that matter, head over to a different forum if you wish to discuss that. This topic is about Nights of Fire and the content that was filmed and photographed last night and put together over night through lots of hard work and effort on the part mostly of Ryan Suhr who did a fantastic job with this video. Whether you like him or not, he is our president, what he says in the video is true and all Americans can relate to it. The speech included wasnt one-sided, right wing, or left wing, it was condolence to the lives lost on September 11th, so lets have some respect here for the lives that were lost ont hat day and some respect for the man who has to lead the country through times like that and stand up under the eyes and scrutiny of every American through tough times like that, whether you like him or not it takes a lot to do that job and thats something to be respected of every American president so leave the politics off this topic! Great editing work Ryan, the video really captures how spectacular the event was, I cant telly ou how much I enjoyed contributing and working with you guys on the filming and production of the video, it really shows the effort and work we all put in. Night's of Fire was a great event that any American could be proud of, despite thsoe who feel Kings Island cut back this year they should know that Nights of Fire is still as powerful and moving as ever and that its full effect can not just be felt in this video. Have a safe and happy fourth of July weekend everyone!

And that is why this site is The Complete Guide to Paramount`s Kings Island!

Yeah, the pictures were wonderful. The Eiffel Tower looked awesome with the lights that were installed for WinterFest last year!

Unfortunately, the pictures are as close as I`m going to get to Kings Island through the fourth of July. I will most likely be working down at Coney tomorrow (depending on how my one class at school goes tomorrow). Tomorrow is perhaps the busiest day of the year (last year they set an attendance record on the 3rd). It is the annual LaRosa`s Balloon Glow, followed by Rozzi`s Fireworks launched behind Lake Como at 10pm.

Thanks for the kind words everyone! If you haven't seen the video yet, please download it and let me know. This is the first one I've done for the site in about a year, so I'm still knocking off some of the ring rust.

In response to some of the political statements above, that's far from the intention of the video. I actually Googled audio for "patriotic" and that came up and it seemed extremely appropriate for the direction in which I was going with the video.

Remember, the Star Spangled Celebration ends July 4th!!

Ryan

I knew it was Ryan`s first video in about a year, not the sites. At one point in time he was talking about a end of season video for 2005, but obviousely he never got around to it.

I've been having major computer problems. A total format and two upgrades later, I'm ready to roll.