Gold Pass Reprocessing

If you lose your pass and someone turns it in, the park supposedly will contact you. (Which, don't give up hope, there are still honest people out there.) If that doesn't happen, all you do is fill out a small form, show some kind of picture I.D. & give them $10.00 and you are all set. It happened to my friend last year and it didn't take more than half and hour.

Good Luck.

My friend had to do it once this year, and they didn't even ask for her ID. Just her name and they typed it in the computer and printed out a ticket for her to get a new ID. Not sure if they are suspose to check photo ID or not. And of course the $15.

^ How's that possible? I thought the barcodes were different from year after year, to prevent someone from doing that?

Not anymore, they just started letting you keep the same card, and just update the picture (which isnt on the card anymore). Also the cards no longer have a year on them.,

^ How's that possible?  I thought the barcodes were different from year after year, to prevent someone from doing that?

Not anymore, they just started letting you keep the same card, and just update the picture (which isnt on the card anymore). Also the cards no longer have a year on them.,

And now, if they change the park name back to drop the Paramount's, they may still issue new cards again. Or not.

Given the language on the back of the cards, I bet they DO reissue them...regardless...