Accident on Son of Beast

Delirium_Guy

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOB_Tom I'm not saying that any lawyers would pass on it i'm a CJ and SOC major and I know that no lawyer in their right mind would try the case. I'm saying that more than it will never go to court. If KI is sure they would get the **** sued out of them they will settle out of court. It's very hard to sue these places and when you do you have to be able to afford a very good lawyer. If a lawyer knows how to work the system then they can get anything done. Plus remember I'm going to college for this so but out unless your going to be a lawyer too.

I WOULD REALLY BE UPSET IF Cedar Fair DISMANTLED SOB BECAUSE IT'S MY #2 WOODEN COASTER IN THE USA. I HOPE THEY REOPEN IT BY THE END OF THE YEAR. IF THEY TAKE OUT SOB THEY SHOULD REPLACE IT WITH ANOTHER RECORD BREAKING WOODIE WITH A LOOP AND TUNNELS AND ALSO PUT IN MORE COMFORTABLE SEATS. i HOPE THE PEOPLE THAT WERE INJURED ARE RECOVERING OK. I KNOW THAT PKI IS A SAFE PARK AND I WILL GO BACK TO THE PARK BUT I WOULD MISS SOB IF IT WERE GONE AND THERE WASN'T A WOODIE WITH A LOOP IN THE USA TO RIDE. THIS IS A MASTERPIECE/WORK OF ART. I'M GLAD I GOT TO RIDE IT 15 TIMES THE WEEKEND OF THE 4TH OF JULY. I HOPE IT RUNS AGAIN BEFORE THE END OF THE SEASON. sad.gif

^Yeah, theres no reason for posting with all the caps lock on, and like AZkindaguy said, the Chery PIcker by Top Gun is for inspecting Top Gun, the SOB one is still next to its loop, and theres also one for The Vortex, there used to be two for Scooby Doo's ghoster coaster too.