thrill rides!

pkifreak

Delirium is the one and only TRUE thrill ride experience at PKI. Drop Zone is one of the dumbest rides that was ever thought off. Even though it feels like a thrill, it isn't considering all the other dropping rides. Take a look at Tower of Terror, it doesn't even go 50 mph. and yet Disney makes up for it in special effects and a STORYLINE! If Drop Zone just had a storyline it would make a heck of a difference as a top notch thrill ride. :thumbsdown: :evil: :headphones: :guitar:

Does the bridge over Congo Falls count? If so, that is my favorite. Me and my friend spent about 20 minutes there and were soaked. Go the the left corner on a full train, and get down low. The water almost knocks you over. My friends little sister did get knocked down. :lol:

Delirium is the one and only TRUE thrill ride experience at PKI.  Drop Zone is one of the dumbest rides that was ever thought off.  Even though it feels like a thrill, it isn't considering all the other dropping rides.  Take a look at Tower of Terror, it doesn't even go 50 mph. and yet Disney makes up for it in special effects and a STORYLINE!  If Drop Zone just had a storyline it would make a heck of a difference as a top notch thrill ride. :thumbsdown:  :evil:  :headphones:  :guitar:

Okay... If you judge a flat ride on it's theming then how is Delirium the "only true thrill ride experience?"

Tomb Raider is the best flat ride ever.

delerium is the best at PKI but i would love to try the berserker, the ship like viking fury but it goes upside down

I went on one of them ships like that go up side down at Bush Gardens in tampa, everyone's Money was falling every time it went up side down ( a lot of it) but I didnt like it , it hurt my stomach everytime I went upside down.

My favorite ride other then a rollercoaser would have to be Delerium.