Kings Island Fearfest Auditions

hauntguy

FEARFEST AUDITIONS

August 5, 6, 11, 12, 13, 26 & 27

See Audition Times Below

Paramount's Kings Island University

Get paid to make people scream!

WARM-HEARTED EMPLOYER SEEKS COLD-BLOODED EMPLOYEES!

Be a part of the scariest show in town - FearFest 2006 at Paramount's Kings Island. Where else could you actually get paid for making people scream? If you think you have what it takes to be a part of this spine-tingling October event call 754-5748, visit www.pki.com/jobs or come out to the park and audition your scream on one of the following dates:

Saturday, Aug 5 - 10am - 4pm

Sunday, Aug 6 - Noon - 4pm

Friday, Aug 11 - 6pm - 9pm

Saturday, Aug 12 - 10am - 4pm

Sunday, Aug 13 - Noon - 4pm

Saturday, Aug 26 - 10am - 4pm

Sunday, Aug 27 - Noon - 4pm

Paramount's Kings Island is still open and is hiring for end of summer and fall weekend job opportunities. Positions are now available for ride operators, food service, security and more!

-----------------------------------------------

So whose going? I know I will be there on the 5th... I am super excited! -Hauntguy

This won't be my first haunt (been at for 11 years now)... but it will be my first Fearfest! I hope they don't say I'm too scary? I have made people in the past... Faint, pee themselves, crap their pants, and caused a womans water to break! NO JOKE!

But I think I might go the tech route for Fearfest! What are the positions for techs at the event? -Hauntguy

From what I understand, most is done either by Entertainment or an outside contractor. For the past couple of years, Tech Services has been in charge of the queue line of AT and also the one year that dark ride got revamped for FearFest.

• 2 weeks later...
This is going to be only my second time working Fearfest, the other being my first year. Im sticking to maintenance, cause I was told I was too scary, and that unlike most people, I didnt require a mask.

This accually made me laugh out loud.

I dunno, I might do it this year.

This is going to be only my second time working Fearfest, the other being my first year. Im sticking to maintenance, cause I was told I was too scary, and that unlike most people, I didnt require a mask.

This accually made me laugh out loud.

I dunno, I might do it this year.

With or without a mask?

The only reason they don't have 15 year olds work FearFest is because of severe minor violations. They can't work past 7:00 when school's in session, and I remember several times when we wouldn't get off work until 1:00 or 2:00 in the morning.

What makes the difference between 15 and 16. 16 year olds can drive, which in reality is more dangerous than a 15 year old being able to work past 7 pm.. isnt it? haha. A 15 year old either carpools or has mom and dad drive when a 16 year old can drive by themself.. hopefully yo understand where I'm going with that. haha oh well rules are rules. i have to wait another year then.

Humm...Paramount's Carowinds also has made their announcement...and it seems a bit more..well...just see for yourself.

July 29 & 30 and August 12 & 13

2 p.m. - 7 p.m.

Paramount's Carowinds

Paramounts Carowinds is holding auditions to fill positions for seven sin-sational attractions at the Carolinas Biggest and best haunted event, SCAROWINDS.

Character actors, stilt walkers, fire eaters, magicians, contortionists, variety acts and side-show freaks are needed for several new freak show experiences. Those with unusual and creepy skills are strongly encouraged to apply!

Frightful ghouls, ghosts and goblins are needed for each of the Halloween-themed attractions. Acting experience is not necessary for all positions, but the ability to scare, haunt and frighten is a must. Haunted attraction operators are needed as well.

Carowinds is also hiring for rides, games, food & beverage and more.

Auditions will be held at Paramounts Carowinds human resources employment office. Interested persons also may apply online at www.jobs4fun.com.

For information specific to the audition process, please call 1-800-888-4386, ext.2383. Persons must be at least 16 years of age by Sept. 24 to apply.

Personally I have always enjoyed Paramount's Carowinds halloween event because its pretty well themed and they seem to really bring on the scares!

You know what...I didnt think of it that way lol lol. Thats probably why they take it to the next level. I remembered one house they had last year, that path to the house was basically a haunted maze then you realize that you havent even made it to the maze. The props were amazing im talking about over turn cars in the mid ways, one section covered in nothing but spiderwebs...felt like a mini HHN!