Well since I know live in Springfield Mass and work at Six FLags New England I planned a trip to go 4 hours south to hit up Six Flags Great Adventure!

Ive been oto this park numerous times before and I wasnt really impressed. The coasters were good but the midways and the staff sucked. I came down just to ride EL TORO and I was able to ride it 2 times.

The first time I rode it i sat in seat 1.2 and then the last time I rode it I sat in seat 6.6. This ride is absolutley beautiful looking and it doesnt make really any noise once so ever! When we started off I relized how smooth it was! The cable lift was really cool! Before you knew it we were on top of this monster in about 10 seconds! Incredable the turn around was really cool and gave you anticipation for what lies ahead! The first drop is wicked kool and the air time in the back seat on it is insane! The 2 hills after the drop were amazing and had some intense ejection air! The turnaround was so smooth and quick and yet agian out of your seat! The two bunny hills after that were a lot of fun! Then you flew over Rolling Thunder and it is what I call the HILL bc this was the most INTENSE air time Ive ever experianced! The shape of the hill just doesnt even look right! The Crazy zig zag turn around was just amazing and there is some air time at the end and trhen you hit the smooth brakes!!

Overall yes Ive been on Voyage 7 times and El toro 2 times but Honestly Voyage has everything you could want on a great coaster but El Toro just beats it bc of how intense the air time is and how smooth it is! It was the smoothest coaster Ive ever been on! SFGADV has a amazing ride on there hands and I cant wait to get back there and ride it again!

the midways and the staff sucked.

Two words. SIX FLAGS.

I would like to get out to SFGAdv to ride El Toro. It looks sooo sweet smile.gif...but I generally don't approve of people putting steel track on wood supports and calling it a woodie...I say if you want a smooth ride go ride Millennium Force...but then I also think that roughness is what gives a coaster personality guitar.gif

I am curious as to the smoothness. Is it as smooth as a GCI with millenium flyers car? GCI coasters are the smoothest wooden coasters I have ever ridden. I mean Thunderhead, KY Rumbler, and Lightning Racer are amazing. If you have never ridden a GCI you owe it to yourself to ride one.

Voyage is good, but has a very low rerideability. I mean you cannot ride it several times in a row. It is too intense. IMO it was OVER engineered. Yeah, that's right I said it.