TR 7-21-2006

drewbari

We left Indy around 1:00 PM EST and got to the Kings Island Resort and Conference Center around 2:30 PM EST on 7-20-2006. After we got unpacked we went out to eat at Coasters around 3:30 PM EST. I had a bacon cheeseburger with fries. Then we went swimming in the out side pool. Then we played TetherBall. The lake behind the Kings Island Resort looks like it is drying up. Then we went to the hot tub, and the indoor pool. Then we left, when all the little kids came in. We played thither ball again. Then round 9:30 PM EST, my Dad ordered a pizza from Pizza hut. I think he ordered too much. He order 1 sausage, peperrianie, and bacon pizza, 1 mushroom, and black olive pizza, 15 bread sticks, 3 tubs of Mariana sauce, and a bottle a Pepsi. We had top pick it up at the front desk too. So on the way we watched the fire works, They were a whole lot better this year. We went back to are room, and I was watching David Letterman, my brother turned it off on me, and started hitting me, saying I kept him awake. I got up around 9:00 AM EST on 7-21-2006. For breakfast I had orange juice, and muffins. While my Mom was getting ready, We played thither ball. Then we rode the bus over to the park. Son of Beast was the only ride not running that day. The 1st ride we rode was Viking Fury. Then we rode Adventure Express, and Delirium. As some of you remember, I all most dam near died back on 4-30-2006, when my 4 friends wanted to ride to Top Gun. I all most dam near died again, when my brother wanted to ride Top Gun. I fingered if I rode it; I could get a better look at Son of Beast. The train was still parked on the hill. Then we rode Racer, Scrambler, Dodgem, and Flight of Fear. I fit in Flight of Fear this time. It took about 5 min. though. LOL. Then we played a game, it was the boat game next to scrambler, my brother won, and to make me mad, he picked the Bengalis bear with the hoddie. So my Mom and I play played, and she won, it she picked the right prize, she picked the Colts bear with the hoodie. Then my brother started to whine, so we went back to our room. On the way back to the bus, we stooped at Paradise Island, and I got Strawberry smoothie, and my brother got an orange cream smoothie. When were in Coney Mall, I saw them changing one those signs. On the way back too the room we stooped at emporium, and I bought a blue coaster freak shirt, and my brother bought PKI Oply. When waiting for the bus, the bus broke down, so the picked us up in a nice air-conditioned van. The bus had some eltrcel problems. When we got back to the room we had lunch, and my Mom cut her finger open. We had smalimi, cheese, crackers, Pringles, pizza, bread sticks, and Pepsi. Then we went back to the park. The 1st ride we did this time was Awesome Aussie Twister. Then we did Bondi Pipeline, and Crocodile Run. Then we got in line for Kings Island and Miami Valley Railroad. When we were in line, a little kid ask the worker, what’s wrong with Son of Beast. The worker was mean to him, he said I can’t tell you. I was like, he could have explained to him we he could not tell him. The kids Dad was standing right there too, they left, and walked back to River Town. When we got back to River Town we did White Water Canyon. Then we went back to the room. While waiting for the bus a white bus passed us and some ass hole throw a water bottle out of the window and it hit my Mom. Where is security when you need them? If we saw them we were going to report, but we never saw a security guard. LOL. When we got back to the room, we ate at Main Street Grill. On there buffet they had sailed, red potato, pork, stuffing, roast Beef, macaroni, and cheese, mini corn dogs, chicken negates, and smiley Potato. Then we went back to the park. At that time it was raining, and lighten. The bus driver said the rides were closed, and not operating. That bus was filled too. After he said all but 5 people got off. The funny thing was when we got over there; not all the rides were closed. LOL. On the ride over there the bus driver was talking about the Great Wolf Lodge. He said that doubt that they would put a new campground in because the land around the park was too valuable. When we got back to the park 1st ride we did was Scooby Doo and the Haunted Castle. Then we did Avatar the last air bender. We wanted to do the Wild Thornberrys River Adventure, but it was still close, cause of lighten. Then we did Tomb Raider the Ride. After Tomb Raider the ride, all the rides were running again. Then we did Beast, Shake, rattle, and roll, Fantastic world of Hanna Barbera, and Vortex. Then we played the cup game, my brother bought 3 balls, I bought 6 balls, but we did not win any thing. Then the last ride we did was Congo Falls. Then we went back to the bus, then the fire works started, so we sat on the bus, and watched the fire works. Then were went back and My Brother, and I got a Mellow Yellow at Pizzeria. Then we went to sleep. On 7-22-2006, we got up, I had orange juice, and muffins for breakfast. Then we went to Jungle Jim’s. We got back to Indy at 2:30 PM EST, when I got to my room, I saw my dog had took all of the sheets off of my Bed. LOL. Over all it was a great trip, and here are my pictures http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h92/drewbari/, PS. Hey ttdmfwtm the park was not crowded.