July 26th

I was there today, and if you dont mind Ill go ahead and right my trip report here, since starting a new thread would be kinda pointless because its the same date.

Ok so I got to the park about 945 my dad got his gold pass developed and we are off. By the time we got to the fenced off part, they had just opened it. So we decided to go to FoF. We got 2 quick rides on that. Both walk on, once in the front. Then we headed to IJ:ST, waited about 10minutes. It was really different coming from TTD @ CP to IJ:ST. It was like we were in slow motion, but overall not a bad ride.

Then we headed to The Beast, the best ride in the park. After hitting that we walked over to TR:TR. So we walked in and they were counting off people to go to the next room. So we ended up first people, last row. So they show the movie, and the guy goes to hit the button to open the door, and guess what? It didnt open! Dag nabit! So we ended up waiting 10 minutes and listen to a voice say "A group of trained professions is working on fixing this problem, your journey will continue soon. So about half the people in the room left and so they only used the front and the back rows. But I was talking to the poor kid that pushed the button and he said he really works on SoB and they had transfered him to TR:TR. Poor kid he broke SoB then he broke TR. haha actually he was a nice guy.

So after that we went to lunch. Chick-fila yum yum! Ok so then I went DZ. Sadly after visiting the park 11 times in 2 years ive never ridden it. for about 5 times i went at the beginning of last year I was scared, then the rest of the time the line was too long or it was broken down. So I finnally got to ride it. It was amazing! I lost my breathe on the way down I was trying to scream but I just kept saying uh uh uh. So then we went on AE and to The Racer. On the way out we hit Thunder Canyon, grabbed some Dip-N-Dots and headed home. We left at 1:10. we werent at PKI that long. As you can tell.