Major Ride Signs

TOPGUN1993

I'm stuck between the Son of Beast and Beast signs. I would enjoy SOB's sign better if it was animated (the box started moving and shaking, lights start going off, fog erupts, and two red, glaring eyes appear inside the box).

At the media event when the coaster was announced, the box was animated.

Same box, too.

I was disappointed when it no longer did that at the ride site.

Sigh.

Face/Off has the exact same sign/arch as Sledgehammer at PCW.

The box at Son of Beast is awesome - even if it isn't animated. I think it isn't animated anymore because Son of Beast is supposed to be broken out - and on the prowl. I guess he must have been taken out by poachers or something... sleep.gif

I love the fact that the park had the SoB sign closed up before it opened...as if the creature hadn't been released yet, and once it was opened, the box was bashed open. I've always love that and still smile when I walk by it...

Although I haven't gotten to the park since the 'incident' so my next trip by the sign might actually bring tears and a frown rather than a smile. sad.gif

I don't know about sign...I think Vortex has the coolest logo, with the hand grabbing the track, although I think Amazon Falls also had the awesome sign (before becoming Congo Falls) with the water coming out of it.

Coolest entrance, though...Tomb Raider, of course, easily.

Does any one have a video of the SOBs box animated? Why does it not move anymore?

Not to sure why but I did see some media day pictures and it looked like they blow the front open or looked like they did. Sorry I have not seen the video just some pictures. I also like seeing the box being animated but who whats to ride a coaster that is traped in a box?