Fearfest

StXsteven

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KI just buys and uses fake blood... ALOT! I don't know of any pro haunt that makes their own blood. It's much less of a hassle to buy... and went bought "by the barrell" haunts actually save a TON of money. -Hauntguy

oh okay thanks, the actor with his face covered in blood in Maze of Madness(if you've ever seen the guy you know who I'm talking about) does a pretty sick and realistic job with it(im not sure if its the same as the fake blood they use for props, I think it is?) Well anyways, thanks hauntguy!

Yeah he definately has some serious head trauma which is still oozzing. Just one more reasson I love Maze of Maddness *cough* Asylum *cough* is for the massive amounts of blood, chainlink, mirrors, fog, strobes, and the great sound track for the haunt. We got so lost going through last year it was crazy. Funny you cannot walk through mirrors no matter how hard you try...

Kings Island does make there own blood. Some of the blood that we us is called Fresh Scab. In the Asylum we do are own makeup. The man that you talk about used fresh scab and paper towel and cotton to do his makeup. I am that the end of the maze and i get to chase you out. The blood the i use is by ben nye and it is called stage blood. this is a real good blood to work with.

Will Maze of Madness (now Aslym) have the same Sirens? or like music? just curious cuz the sirens made the maze more confussing hehe tongue.gif

I'm sure they will, if not they will be losing alot of what the maze stands for. It's one of the coolest parts of the haunt, it's the only haunteed house that gets my adreneline going before I even enter.

Hey guys,

I went to my costume fitting today... Alot of fun! I got to see the inner workings of the Paramount Theater... It's ALOT like our theater at NKU! But our costumes are looking cool... once they are dusty/weathered and just plain decayed.

As for my character... so far I am still out front as the greeter/host of "Cowboy Carnage". As to what my EXACT character is... I won't say.

See you all at Fearfest! -Hauntguy

Hey guys,

I went to my costume fitting today... Alot of fun! I got to see the inner workings of the Paramount Theater... It's ALOT like our theater at NKU! But our costumes are looking cool... once they are dusty/weathered and just plain decayed.

As for my character... so far I am still out front as the greeter/host of "Cowboy Carnage". As to what my EXACT character is... I won't say.

See you all at Fearfest! -Hauntguy

Which theatre? Greaves or the one with all the bird pictures in the lobby?