Nickelodeon Parade all ready to go!

May I be the first to report that all the floats that is in the Nickelodeon Parade are done and all all ready for the show. The show starts July 17th and runs through Aug. 15th. Altho the times for the parade are not set yet, it is estimated that it will run once a day and maybe twice on the weekends since there is so many performers involved.

PKI.com as added some photos of the parade in action from another Paramount Park.

Link: http://pki.com/attractions_nick_parade.jsp

From what I have heard is that the parade will run twice daily. Once from Hanna Barbera Land through to the gate to the right of The Beast in Rivertown. The second parade would be in the reverse direction in order to get the floats back to the front of the park. I don`t know if that is official or anything, but that is what I remember hearing from someone, maybe Shaggy.

• 3 weeks later...
why doesnt PKI just go with pre-Thanksgiving day parade in the Fall? Well the holidays are just around the corner.

Ya may be on to something I gotta admit I love watching the parade(s) on Thanksgiving morning but I don't Think pki would go for a Fallfest type of thing they are too much into Halloween which I don't consider a holiday to beging with.

But I do love Spooky stuff too scoob!

I am VERY much looking forward to PKI's Nickelodeon Parade. This Saturday I will see it with at least one friend. And next weekend I am taking Mrs. Chef and Baby Chef to see it.

I hope that PKI will hold these parades annually.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

:chef: