Official PKIC Trip?

Reon

Just dont put me in the same room as Tom OR Ryan.

Reon; this is the second request that we have gotten about Ryan can we check the hotels to see if they have singles? other wise we will haft to charge him more or he'll haft to give us a discount on the forum fees.

Just dont put me in the same room as Tom OR Ryan.

Reon; this is the second request that we have gotten about Ryan can we check the hotels to see if they have singles? other wise we will haft to charge him more or he'll haft to give us a discount on the forum fees.

I'm still looking for the 2nd request!

Bill's just mad at me because I thought it was fun to set stuff on fire in the back seat of his car at Geauga Lake. What a grudge holder!

Bill's just mad at me because I thought it was fun to set stuff on fire in the back seat of his car at Geauga Lake.  What a grudge holder!

Ha ha ha I get it now! So this was an isolated incident with Ryan and Bill, and I was getting worried for nothing.

Very Important Note to Myself; when putting deposit down for the Charter Bus Service, make sure their insurance is current and up to date!

However, I refuse to bunk with Ryan. wink.gif

I knew I read it twice and was seeing a patern start!!

Also with the Season P***es prices coming out. The Adult Maxx fo $124.95 would be the best deal for any body considering goin on the PKI Central June trip.

He could also be mad about:

"I like The Beast."

"Tom Cruise."

"The Train tour."

Oh yeah, and taking a nap at Holiday World and missing an entire day!!!

Of course Ryan and I cant say anything. That day was devoted to looking for a Wal-Mart.

The thing that is bothering me right now is that where do we park are cars at when we are on this trip.

Thats a really good point... I dont think that KI lets you park overnight! laugh.gif

I have a couple Ideas that may work if we are meeting at Kings Island to start our trip. First thought would be to contact the nice folks at Kings Island and explain that the trip would be focused on Cedar Fair Parks and ask in a in a formal letter if they would be so kind as to let us park in a out-of-the-way area for a couple days, to help us insure the Comfort and Safety of the Paramount Kings Island Central members. It would be a wonderful jester from Kings Island to at least consider our proposal on this matter. We are very appreciative of any time that Kings Island gives us in considering this matter.

Sincerely

Reon? & Avatar

Whats with that question mark? I know your doing alot the arranging, and appreciate it, since this is my first time doing this sort of thing so I need the help...

But yeah, right now that might be our best option. I'm formulating some other ideas, but nothing seems to work out yet. Just give me some time...Remember that I'm juggling this with my first week of college here...

Also, Edited the front page post to display your rough draft, Avatar. Cant change the thread title though, so we'll just have to deal with that nasty question mark..

Whats with that question mark?

The ? Is because I would never want to use your name without first consulting you first.

Good luck on your school!! Like I tell my son at Purdue; the only reason you are there is for school everything else comes in second!!!

I think when you get some time it would be good if you could call me to go over a few things regarding the planning. It would help to keep us on the same page and so that we would both know what the other one is working on. I am looking forward to hearing about your ideas that you are formulating on.

I think when we get everything set in place such as dates,price,which parks and the route. Then we should start a new thread to announce the trip in What's Coming in 2007 section.

Oh, its fine to use my name...I'll pm it to you. I mean, I intend to work in the amusement park field, so why not spread my name? I've already become a ride op, and now I'm orgainizing a trip wity you...

The thing that is bothering me right now is that where do we park are cars at when we are on this trip.

Thats a really good point... I dont think that KI lets you park overnight! laugh.gif

I have a couple Ideas that may work if we are meeting at Kings Island to start our trip. First thought would be to contact the nice folks at Kings Island and explain that the trip would be focused on Cedar Fair Parks and ask in a in a formal letter if they would be so kind as to let us park in a out-of-the-way area for a couple days, to help us insure the Comfort and Safety of the Paramount Kings Island Central members. It would be a wonderful jester from Kings Island to at least consider our proposal on this matter. We are very appreciative of any time that Kings Island gives us in considering this matter.

Sincerely

Reon? & Avatar

You guys just figure out what you want and let us deal with PKI if needbe. They're VERY good people there and I'm sure something could be worked out.

Actually I think when we get everything figured out that we should have you guys review it and offer suggestions and /or assistance on formalizing the final plans.

I hope and I think we do have your guys blessings on going forward with planning of this trip. I think maybe we should be calling it the unofficial PKI Central Trip. Unless you guys wany it to be a Official PKI Central Trip.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions you may have.

Actually I think when we get everything figured out that we should have you guys review it and offer suggestions and /or assistance on formalizing the final plans.

I hope and I think we do have your guys blessings on going forward with planning of this trip. I think maybe we should be calling it the unofficial PKI Central Trip. Unless you guys wany it to be a Official PKI Central Trip.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions you may have.

No, we love the idea. Just keep us and everyone else posted on developments and ideas and we'll do what we can to help you get it rolling.

UPDATE FOR PKI CENTRAL JUNE 2007 TRIP

Things are really starting to take shape for the June trip, I’m getting exited about the way it is all working out so far, Its really coming down to just working out the fine details and personal preferences as a group. Then submitting an itinerary and a price schedule for everyone to view and decide.

The second bus company called back and gave me the quotes for their services and made some suggestions on how to use their services to our advantage with what ever the final member count is.

The second bus companies bus service would include several TV monitors, DVD player w/rca jacks, a audio PA system, air conditioning, restroom, and if we don’t fill the buss-up they could convert the back of the bus with 2 tables by taking out some seats. This would allow for a dinner service area, card playing area, swap Kings Island war stories area, or anything else that we wish to do with it. (Except for setting things on fire). She said they would send a very friendly driver who would look forward to driving us to the various Ohio Amusement/Theme Parks.

The down sides so far are the hotel rates for the middle of June during the weekdays is running slightly higher than what I would like, but we are on a bus so we could stay just a little farther out and get maybe a better rate than hoped for. Additionally the hotels that honor the ERT for Cedar Point run at the price of $150.00 to $175.00 a night. This would drive up the cost. I will be putting several Polls up soon to see which preferences you all would like. As far as meals go we will also be putting up a Poll to see what types of meals you all may like maybe even a in park picnic at the various parks. I’ll be getting with Tom & Ryan to see if there are a few things that they may be able to help us do, by using their contacts at Kings Island. Maybe nothing but it never hurts to ask.

As always any input is greatly appreciated but even if you’re not sure if you can go, but are at least interested in possibly attending, please let us know.

Also a lot of guest are reading these forums and if you are interested in going you are welcomed to do so, and it would be a great way to get acquainted with fellow PKI Central members. Just sign up for the forum and post on this thread. As mentioned in another thread this morning by Dane, PKI Central would like you to join up and be a part of this Forum!

Reon & Avatar

I thought Breakers Express was pretty cheap when I went to that guide...must not have double checked my work. Oh well, a little extra money makes things worth it.

I guess the next step (after all our lodgings are decided) would be to decide who's rooming with who. I already claim Tim or Alex, once I get them to join...