Official PKIC Trip?

Reon

For all those who have signed up for the PKI Central Trip 2007 or anyone who is seriously considering going on the trip please take a moment and answer 7 POLL questions Here to help us provide you with a better experience for you. Thank-You for taking the time to help us in making popular decisions for everyone going.

I say, just have the PKIC Logo on the front left and that persons user name under it.  Then on the back, have the tour dates.

As for food, I dont think the food should be included in the cost.  I think just transportation and hotel. I am liking the idea of staying at a ERT hotel at the point.

I also think an actual WEB SITE should be created with a sign up and all the details as they come across.  Like a pkictour2007.com or something like that.

I agree and actually once I get feed back from the poll questions, then from here on out it will be just packaging it all up and then presented in a formal way with cost details, and with a new sign up page. I’m currently trying to put the Web Page together now.

Also I don’t mind the ERT put just keep in in mind it will push the price up but if we cut out the meals then we would be back to where we started maybe a little less, price wise anyway.

Edit; the Web Site domain address will be www.PKICtour2007.com, Obviously it’ll take me a little time to get things going in there.

WOW! I just used the domain as an example! Didnt think you would actually go with that one. Super cool!

Looking forward to the updates!

By the way, thanks for everything you have done so far in getting this project together!

A job well done so far!!

Bill

I just remembered something, and had to ask myself "how the monkey-eating cardboard smurf am I gonna get place to place?" Then I remember that i'll be driving by then, and Reon has the panwagon. So yeah, for transport I can take one person from place to place potentially if I'm able to drive by then, i see something of busses, but thats kinda crazy if some are close enough to drive to most, bus most likely cost as much as gas would

But I say simple or no t-shirts and cheap trip =D(goes off to take survey polls)

Great 2 more in thanks Captain Nemo and the king of all trees glad you guys are in.

And oh yes Reon can you get a hold of me I got some info I need to share with you. I don’t have a recent picture of you, and all I could use was the old one that I have of you on the web page, so get in touch with me.

Id like to sign up for the trip. I will be 18 in April. I'm having trouble using this slow laptop trying to get every bit of info so bear with me here, but I can go. I just talked to Bill anout possibly rooming with him, Ryan (Boddah1994) and Tom (SOB_TOM). Thanks to everyone working on this, this looksl ike its gonna be an amazing trip, maybe jsut as insane (in some ways) as Me Ryan, Bill, and Danes last GL trip.

I accidently posted this under king maples name, im using his laptop, my bad. But yeah, count me in! I live in Fairfield Ohio if you wanna add me to the list and I will most likely go to the CP encore, I just went to CP for the first time last thursday and theres so much that it needs two days. Thanks so much for planning htis avatar, reon, pki beast and all the others, this is gonna be great!

Great 2 more in thanks Captain Nemo and the king of all trees glad you guys are in.

And oh yes Reon can you get a hold of me I got some info I need to share with you. I don’t have a recent picture of you, and all I could use was the old one that I have of you on the web page, so get in touch with me.

xD I love the old lady pic... But yeah, heres my photobucket. Just grab something from there...

http://www.photobucket.com/Reon_Skyridge

Again, thanks for all the work you're doing. Also, Alex...we're taking a bus so we don't need to worry about car travel that much...

BTW, do we have a defined estimate for how many we're taking yet? I'm trying to keep the # of spots left in my sig, but I don't want to be misleading...

I’m shooting for to have at least 33-34 members going and if I’m right I think the total is around 19 at this point. We can get a bigger bus and add more members if the demand calls for it. So I think we only have 14-15 spots open if we get the first bus with the tables. I won’t be doing any work on the web site today, as I'm going to the park to spend some quality time with little miss Rae and the wife.

IMO, you can go to one of the events, so long as you find your own means of transportation, and pay your way in. As such, if you do that, you won't be counted towards the #of people for the bus, nor would it be wise to pay for the trip admission since you wont be there for the whole thing etc...

Ok Just to update everyone who is interested in the PKIC trip 2007 to date and for those who should be.

Someone I know and who is willing to help me with the PKICtour2007.com Web Sit has agreed to do so and I am very appreciative for his help, as I have never ran a web site before. So there are some big changes coming on that site, but it may take a little while to get it just right, So maybe some small changes on the web site for now. Then a huge announcement on the web site soon.

I have sent Dane an e-mail a little while back to see if he could help us out by seeing if Kings Island could help us with a few ideas. I know that some ideas most likely won’t come to be, but if just one of these ideas is granted, then this whole PKIC tour 2007 will be a huge event for PKICentral.com .For those who have showed interest in this trip, you will be remembered down the line if everything turns out like we hope for. I say show your interest now to reserve a spot.

Several ideas have been floated around through PM and what not, dealing with entertainment for the bus and amongst other hopeful ideas. One such item would be to show the Brady Bunch at Kings Island episode on the bus and other various personal videos. Keep the ideas coming in we are working on them to bring them to a reality.

I have been reading these boards for a long time and because I was always curious about how things happen around Kings Island and to get the inside scoop. So I know everyone who has signed up and the ones who a seriously considering going on the trip want to know more details. .Its hard not to tell you everything that is going on in regards to the Event, but a lot is going on. Basically I can say this, the ones who have signed up are going to be very happy that they did. There are many plans, quotes, ideas and changes that are happing and being pursued, to make it a Event that will be remembered for a long time, Something that PKI Central.com and its members can be very proud about. Because of the new ideas several things need to change and it is a bigger task to accomplish. I don’t know which features and if all the plans will work out but we are trying to make a trip to be more than that and I appreciate those who are helping to make this Event happen. I will try to keep you all informed but its a lot bigger now and its going to take more time to make it just right, so bare with me fellow members. If the information doesn’t come out as fast as you would have hoped that it would. I know what is happening and it will be worth the wait!