Official PKIC Trip?

Reon

I know not much has been said about the trip lately but everyday that goes by more and more details are being worked out. Obliviously Admin’s have been helping out with this project and they have been a great help in tying to get details arranged that I wouldn’t have had the ability to get those special features to the trip done. Its really hard not to tell everyone what we are trying to arrange but we haft to because if we announce some features to the trip then something falls through then it would put a damper on the trip. So when we get all the arrangements finalized and confirmed dates with all parties involved then we will let the cat out of the bag!! It‘ll be a relief to share with you guys all the details, so I hope it happens soon!

I‘m real glad that the Admin‘s have gotten involved because it allows us to use their influences to help make this trip possible (you know given us those extra benefits). As if meeting up with fellow members and experiencing other parks with each other wasn’t enough. Let me also say that the Admin’s are really excited about this trip and are really doing a lot to make it as good of a experience as possible for those who do attend. I have been working the figures so that what ever the final number of members going it won’t make a much difference in the price.

Have A Great Evening!

The around $200.00 price is not including the admissions to the parks but we encourage everyone who is going on the trip to get one an Adult Max at their convenience. The trip is defiantly on and is being vigorously planned, notice in some other threads some meetings have taken place at the park. After meeting several of the members I can’t wait to meet the rest of you all and think it will be an even closer forum community after the trip

I think right now it really is coming down to which dates are best and when High Schools and Collages let out. I think after spending some time with some of the members here, I have decided to add my name to the NO Ryan in my room list.

Everyday and after meeting more of you I know this trip is going to be a BLAST!! As far as the numbers go, the more the merrier but a smaller group offers its advantages too. So either way it’s goanna happen , so save your pennies and get plenty of sleep (because of Ryan), June is fast approaching and you don’t want get to the Park and wonder where everybody is. Like the photo below.

user posted image

• 2 weeks later...

*Bumps thread annonymously*

Any news on the trip?

Also, if I seem inactive, my computer decided that it hates me, and Huntington apparently runs on Windows; since I cannot find any place around that vends or fixes apples. Thus I can only go online when I find a library computer to use for now...

• 4 weeks later...

Due to the thingy my post got deleted so I am going to re-ask it.

If we do not get enough people - which probably won't be an issue - but can we just rent big chevy 15 person vans instead of a bus or what? Since we need like 30 people to make the price of the bus reasonable - if we don't get enough it would probably be cheaper to rent a van or two to keep the cost down.

Also - I am still stoked about this trip. I heard Indiana Jones might be going on the trip. The whole time were driving there will be this big red arrow going across the map Ohio from Mason to Akron to Sandusky.

TheKlockster; I did reply to your original post before it got lost. As far as the trip goes it is and always will be on. I believe we have 19 members signed up this far, we only need 30 to make the busses happen and I really think that when everything is announced a lot more will come aboard. I know as the season ends at PKI more details will start to come out. I can truly say that this is going to be an awesome trip and I’m looking forward to it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So noone has posted in here in a while, but I got to reading, is this still being worked out or not? It seems that everything just died all of a sudden! Personally, I believe I would be willing to go on this trip if it is still on, though I dont know of the dates. So again, is anything happening with this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...