LeAnn Rimes Concert Canceled

TOPGUN1993

Well, the Cincinnati area has been having terrible luck as of late with concerts being cancelled. First the concert at Kentucky Speedway that was canceled and now this one at Timberwolf. At least a reason of scheduling conflicts was given for the concert at PKI. At Kentucky Speedway, they didn`t comment on why it was cancelled.

Scheduling conflicts, they say?

Hmmm.

There is also this:

The LeAnn Rimes concert scheduled for Saturday, August 19 at the Paladium Amphitheatre at Paramount’s Carowinds has been cancelled.

Guests who have already purchased tickets should return the tickets to the point of purchase for a refund beginning Tuesday, August 8. For more information call Ticketmaster at 704-522-6500.

Strange that these conflicts also seem to affect Paramount's Carowinds. I wonder if someone can see der fair possibilities here.

And at Kings Dominion:

LeAnn Rimes in Concert

Cancelled

The LeAnn Rimes concert on Friday, August 18 has been cancelled.

Purchases made via Ticketmaster.com and Charge-by-Phone lines will automatically be credited, and should post to your account within 7 to 10 business days. Please note, the processing fee and any TicketFast or UPS delivery charges are non-refundable.

If your purchase was made at a Ticketmaster Retail Location, or at Paramount's Kings Dominion you will need to return the tickets to the same location to receive a refund for your order.

Some people said that the big concert that was to be at Kentucky Speedway (Big & Rich, Alan Jackson, etc.) - was canceled due to low ticket sales. I haven't heard the confirmed reason...

BTW, I saw Josh Gracin, former American Idol star from season 2, now a country singer, perform in concert at the Champaign County Fair in Urbana, OH tonight.

LeAnn Rimes is a well known coaster enthusiast. The only reason she was even coming to Kings Island was to ride Son of Beast. It was a non-negotiable part of the contract. No Son of Beast - no concert. Simple as that.

Also - I believe she is a little depressed that there are no Cedar Fair parks in Tennessee.

Either that or Cedar Fair was distressed that preshow sales were only slightly  better than those of Winterfest, which also must have had a scheduling conflict.

It conflicted with offseason rehab.

Winterfest or LeeAnn Rimes? Somebody told me she needed an offseason rehab! smile.gif

You guys are killing me.