what is the new ride for next season?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not anything made by HUSS - which includes Jump, Jump2, Topple Tower, Giant Delirium etc. And it is kind of hard to be allowed to talk about something you know nothing about.

I actully i dont wanna talk about it becuase im not aloud to tell you what it is. I sign an agreement with Huss, so even if i wanted to tell you I can't happy.gif

It is not anything made by HUSS - which includes Jump, Jump2, Topple Tower, Giant Delirium etc.  And it is kind of hard to be allowed to talk about something you know nothing about.

I actully i dont wanna talk about it becuase im not aloud to tell you what it is. I sign an agreement with Huss, so even if i wanted to tell you I can't happy.gif

Was your spelling/syntax a little better on that agreement you signed?

wink.gif (Sorry...I couldn't resist...)

Im beting on a Thrill Ride, I just talk to some of the staff on the phone and One thinks hes knows what the ride is happy.gif Can you jump into this wild ride!! tongue.gif You might fall for this Ride to happy.gif

user posted image

either that or a JUMP III

what is that^

Its the funnest ride you ever rode!!! the jump III is a secret happy.gif

that looks awsome i would put that next to Flight of Fear.!!!!! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif