what is the new ride for next season?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since no one has said it yet how about a Huss Delirium.  To my knowledge not a single park has ever put one in but the video looks good on the Huss website.  Don't know if it would be fun to ride but I think it would be interesting to watch.

Dude, Kings Island already has a Delerium you idiot

What the park has is a Huss Giant Frisbee it just happens to be called Delirium.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a thought, there might be good chance that KI will get the stunt show from Canada's Wonderland and then add a master blaster to the waterpark. I would think the stunt show would be going to one of the former paramount parks for 2007 and KI seems to be a good candidate (maybe near Flight of Fear which is nice and flat).

I dont look for much next year. With the change from Paramount to Cedar Fair, I dont expect a huge new attraction. Look for lots of upkeep, painting, repairs and cleaning to be done in the offseasson. I know Cedar Fair said they would honor all of Paramounts capital expenditures for the off seasson, but they also axed WinterFest. Dont think we can count on anything for sure.

Has there been any construction at the park this season? Cedar Fair has already announced 2 additions for next year. 1 at CP-Maverick and 1 at Valley Fair- Renegade. DP got a new wave pool 06', WWK got a wave pool 06', MA-Water Rapids ride 06'. VF-swing 06', CP-swing o6' , WOF-Patriot Roller coaster in 06'. We will have to be patient and wait for the announcement if they are going to add anything we'll know soon. I would like to see more inner tube slides added to the water park or a master blaster watercoaster added. I also would like a sit down restraunt opened preferably on I-Street overlooking the falls that offers a buffet/menu option. I also would like a campground brought back to Kings Island.

I mostly want Son of Beast to reopen for 2007. This is my wish for 2007.

Actually, if you want a modern woodie that rivals any steel coaster out there, I think that honor goes more appropriately to El Toro. Regardless of whether you think El Toro or Voyage is the better coaster of the two, El Toro unquestionably rides much more like a steel coaster than any other wooden coaster in America. So much so, that some have argued it should not be considered a wood coaster. . .

Regardless, you won't see a new Voyage OR El Toro type wooden coaster at Kings Island for 2007.

Guest TombraiderTy

I thought Kings Island would be getting a master blaster, somebody once mentioned some land clearing behind BB, but that would rival with the Great Wolf Lodge's water park somewhat. I think we'll get an attraction, just nothing major.