what is the new ride for next season?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well my shot in the dark... a mission impossible ride (but with Cedar Fair and the recent tom cruise+paramount delema i dont know what would happen).. any ways

it would be the typical paramount move... MI3 just came out .. but i could be wrong.......... which i am alot lol.

peace,

collin

well my shot in the dark... a mission impossible ride (but with Cedar Fair and the recent tom cruise+paramount delema i dont know what would happen).. any ways

Tom Cruise sat on his rich, lazy butt and refused to sign certain rights over to CBS' Paramount Parks allowing them to make the Mission Impossible:Stunt Spectacualr (hence why it is now called Paramount: Stunt Spectacular). The original concept for IJ:ST was to be a compact themed coaster featuring Vekoma's turbo bikes design and have it themed to Mission Impossible 2 or 3 depending on how the production of III went (when the concept was developed by David Cobb the 3rd movie was just a script). The original plan called to use Vekoma's turbo bike design yet due to design issues and Vekoma filing for bankruptcy protection a few years ago the idea was changed to use Premeir's LIM system.

I seriously doubt that we will see a ride named after a Paramount Movie in 2007. But I could be wrong.

^ yeah its all an if factor im not sayin its gonna be for sure but they very well may have planned it ... but if it was the new ride.. Cedar Fair might have to buy the rites.. but again all ifs and nothing is certain

I believe that they were "evaluating" the theme and names of the new attractions that are to be built at the Paramount Parks in 2007. Meaning that if they were intended to be based off of a Paramount Property, they may opt not to theme it after that property. Especially if they decide to remove references elsewhere in the park to Paramount.

Yeah, HUSS has been having some serious problems. I have to wonder if Paramount didn`t place an order with S&S for at least one of their parks for 2007. S&S has said that they have rides ordered for next year with at least a couple major parks. And we all know how Paramount likes to buy multiples of the same ride, Ie IJST, FoF, the Zamperla Disk-O, etc.

We wont be getting a Jump 2 because Huss has already agreed to build one for Coney Island and they have non-comptee rights!

would that be the coney in ohio

Well, the one in Brooklyn certainly would not be concerned with what Kings Island in Ohio is building! smile.gif

yes very dumb question.. lol

Well since no one has said it yet how about a Huss Delirium. To my knowledge not a single park has ever put one in but the video looks good on the Huss website. Don't know if it would be fun to ride but I think it would be interesting to watch.

Dude, Kings Island already has a Delerium you idiot

Well since no one has said it yet how about a Huss Delirium.  To my knowledge not a single park has ever put one in but the video looks good on the Huss website.  Don't know if it would be fun to ride but I think it would be interesting to watch.

Dude if you go to the Huss web site you will know what he is talking about. Huss has a flat ride named Delerium you idiot.

Well since no one has said it yet how about a Huss Delirium.  To my knowledge not a single park has ever put one in but the video looks good on the Huss website.  Don't know if it would be fun to ride but I think it would be interesting to watch.

If you are going to call a poster an idiot (which under the TOS you probably shouldn't), you might want to at least spell the word 'Delirium' correctly! laugh.gif

Not to mention the later post which points out that although KI has a Huss ride called "Delirium," it does not have a ride that Huss called a "Delirium."