I'll Have To Do It! Trip Report

Hi; I'm Avatars 6 year old Daughter. My father bought another digital camera, so now he's to busy to due our Sunday August 13th 2006 trip report. So I'll have to do it!!!

We arrived at Kings Island right at 10am, and went straight to Boomerang Bay and found some lounge chairs to put our towels on

user posted image

Then we went to ride Tasmanian Typhoon and Snowy River Rampage : father and me

user posted image

Next we rode Sydney Sidewinder then went around Crcodile Run

user posted image

Then mother and I went swimming in the Great Barrier Reef, Then I started relentlessly working on father to take me to Nickelodeon Universe

user posted image

He finally gave in, so we took the Kings Island & Miami Valley Railroad, to the park.

user posted image

I went straight to Sponge Bob Squire Pants Bikini Bottom twice and got a mouthfull

user posted image

Then went on Nick Jr Drivers

user posted image

Next I rode Backyardigans'- Swing Alongs: Then father was trying to be creative with his camera and took a picture of me on Nick-go-Round

user posted image

I have convinced father to buy me just about every Dora doll at King Island, so now I'm trying to convince him to buy me this last one!!

user posted image

Well no such luck yet.

We then went back to Boomerang Bay to swim some more and to meet back-up with mother.

At 6pm we drove back over to the front gates and went back into King Island to ride some more rides. The first one being one of my new favorite rides. I don't know what father calls it, but I call it the Pirate Ship!

user posted image

Then I rode the Grand Carousel and got my favorite horse named Peppermint Christmas Ginger.

user posted image

Father and me tried to go up the Eiffel Tower and got stuck in the elevator almost at the top with no power!!

user posted image

When we got down we watched the silly dancers from the Pop Star Challenge show.

user posted image

I found out that the power went out on alot of rides, but father and me were able to go on Planktons Plung.

user posted image

Then my father started laughing, because they reopened Scooby-doo and the haunted Castle and full grown parents were running to the ride with thier kids in thier arms. We walked there and got on in 10 min.

When we came out they were test running Avatar. So we went and stood in line until they opened it.

user posted image

Avatar is my new most favorite ride now and when I wait in line I sing a new song I made up it goes like this: Avatar!!-Avatar!!- Avatar!!

Well thats my trip report and I'm sorry that I'm in so many of the pictures, but my father says that the World revolves around me. I don't know what that means yet.

user posted image

Have a great day!! Avatar's Daughter

OK: I Haft To Do It. (I mean admit to it)

I helped my daughter write this trip report. But to keep it clear she helped in the planning , and took part in photo’s. the planning and the arrangement of the pictures to put on the report. She gave lots of input in what to say. I helped by putting it in a understandable way, and gave some guidance. She has showed her trip report to her friends, and has learned a little more about this process. She has loved hearing feed back from others on the forum, so thanks to all who have replied thus far.

There I Did It!!!

A proud Avatar

OK: I Haft To Do It. (I mean admit to it)

I helped my daughter write this trip report. But to keep it clear she helped in the planning , and took part in photo’s. the planning and the arrangement of the pictures to put on the report. She gave lots of input in what to say. I helped by putting it in a understandable way, and gave some guidance. She has showed her trip report to her friends, and has learned a little more about this process. She has loved hearing feed back from others on the forum, so thanks to all who have replied thus far.

There I Did It!!!

A proud Avatar

You are a good Daddy! smile.gif

I figured that Dad had a hand in it. However, even still, it was HER words and ideas! I think that next time I go on a trip and do a TR, I'm going to use photos. I'd rather see folks having a good time than to read about it in great detail.