Kidz Bop At Dorney Park

I no longer like that song... wait I never liked it to begin with and no I have something to back up that up with. I don't know why you like it Interpreter, but then again you like everything newsworthy so I'll let it go.

Are those even their voices?

Whats your problem with the interpreter, atleast his posts are relavant to the site and interesting, and usually are put up for a reason.

CoastersnSich, was there any need to post to that website, being the fact that I am an African American and somewhat understand that joke, I dont mind it, but what about someone who hasnt heard of YTMND. Your link isnt relavant and has the potential to really offend someone.

I no longer like that song... wait I never liked it to begin with and no I have something to back up that up with. I don't know why you like it Interpreter, but then again you like everything newsworthy so I'll let it go.

Are those even their voices?

Whats your problem with the interpreter, atleast his posts are relavant to the site and interesting, and usually are put up for a reason.

CoastersnSich, was there any need to post to that website, being the fact that I am an African American and somewhat understand that joke, I dont mind it, but what about someone who hasnt heard of YTMND. Your link isnt relavant and has the potential to really offend someone.

YTMND has the potential to offend everyone.

To hopefully end any controversy, I have removed the link.