Cedar Points 2007 Project

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many coasters have you built???

So you are an expert on this???

I could understand your concern if you knew what type and how fast this coaster will be...

Press Release From Cedar Point

Cedar Points new coaster will be the first ever Noose coaster where guests are restrained by their necks and hang from the side of the track. Coaster experts like Swanky333 have raised concern over the safety of this new ride, but Cedar Point feels that the rewards of a new groundbreaking coaster are worth the chances of snaping peoples necks. wink.gif

This concern would have been fine if you would have waited till the coaster and facts were released, but as of right now you are putting the cart before the mule.

Ground is not a factor... Coaster can go underground, above it, or on it... Look at The Racers, they go "to the ground" on some hills. The turns? Reminds me of IJ:ST... We won't know anything about this ride until annoucements.

If I were concerned about anything, it would be the color. There seems to be alot of 'red' at CP? People will soon start seeing red lines everywhere! LOL! -Hauntguy

This concern would have been fine if you would have waited till the coaster and facts were released, but as of right now you are putting the cart before the mule.[/color]

You know what happens when you put the cart before the mule? You make an @ss out of yourself. laugh.gif

Now I understand we may have some worried if the decide to flood the entire area and then build the remainder of the track out in to the lake. Because the freezing of Lake Eire would have absolutely no effect on the metal structure of a coaster.

Then again this will be a very unsafe ride because the pennisula that Cedar Point is built on is sinking in to Lake Erie.

Or in reality this ride will be another great addition to CP

Maverick Awaits its debut in 2007

Those are the only 2???

I beg to differ the entire peninsula is going under and fast. I was told that because of Wicked Twisters location to the lake and the rapid sinking of the ground that by the 2009 seasson, CP will be retheming WT as a water ride. Guests will board the ride underwater and with the help of special breathing devices witll be launched from underwater up the 2 spirals that will still be barely out of the water. Pretty cool huh? wink.gif

It's pathetic how CP is getting a new coaster, they are packed like sardines trying to build a coaster when they just bought 5 new parks with loads of space. Pathetic.

SHUT UP! CP is a lot of fun and they know what there doing!

Says the Six Flags traitor... I mean employee...

Just playing, you know I have no problems with ya at SF.