How many times did you visit the park this season?

BoddaH1994

I lost count a long time ago, but it's gotta be around twenty for me too. I could count my number of "major" rides (counting multiple times on the same ride, of course) on a single hand, with maybe just a few extra fingers. Despite this low number, I did gleefully experience Flight of Fear, Vortex, Face/Off, and Drop Zone, all for the first time this year. I almost always went with my two younger brothers, so Nick Universe was my most frequented area (no regrets), second only to the Paramount Theatre: I only missed School of Rock once--completely by accident, and it darn near killed me. I plan to go twice more, Wednesday and Sunday, and I might attend FearFest.

So, when do they re-open? biggrin.gif

When I drove back to Ohio from Florida, I went to the park 1 time. I would go again this year for WinterFest when I return to Ohio again for Christmas, but it looks like I will be going to The Beach Waterpark's "HolidayFest" instead. Since the plug on WinterFest was pulled. Not that there is anything wrong with that. "HolidayFest" is really nice to go to. I will probably go to the Cincinnati Zoo's "Festival of Lights" and the Columbus Zoo's "LightFest" during my time in Ohio as well. ( Depending on road conditions.)

Well I didnt visit very much this year due to gas prices its a long haul from my home to KI and back.I'm looking forward to going to FearFest and Nick or Treat this year but I honestly dont like FearFeast after the stinker that was 2003's FearFest I never went again ...until this year I will give it another shot I went last year and walked around the park but that was mostly it I left early because I became bored.

I hope the funtastic world of Hanna-Barbera returns next year I would love to ride it again of course I could always go to Kentucky Kingdom and ride it but thats a little too far.

I asked the kind Customer Srevice Representative at the ticket gate if she could see how many times we have came this year so far. Her reply was, "this is your 18th visit to Paramount Kings Island this year, have a great day".

Wow I think you've been more times than me - and I even worked there for part of the year!

Well I didnt visit very much this year due to gas prices its a long haul from my home to KI and back.I'm looking forward to going to FearFest and Nick or Treat this year but I honestly dont like FearFeast after the stinker that was 2003's FearFest I never went again ...until this year I will give it another shot I went last year and walked around the park but that was mostly it I left early because I became bored.

I hope the funtastic world of Hanna-Barbera returns next year I would love to ride it again of course I could always go to Kentucky Kingdom and ride it but thats a little too far

You're really missing out. After the bomb that was 2003, it has improved greatly.