PKICentral Restructuring

I know getting used to the new forums is kinda crazy, I'm still learning them myself. The best thing to do is just to play with them, but if you still cant find the answer, just shoot me a PM. I'll be glad to help.

Photo gallery is still being worked on, should be up this week.

I just hate that you actually have to READ (God forbid) where a new post is instead of looking for a darker color where that @ symbol is. Other than that I have no complaint with the current set-up.

Yes that is were I’m having difficulties with the new board too. I have got into a bad habit in hitting the refresh button and looking for a darker shaded area to see if there are any new post in that Forum.

I have the same Invision Board for my own personal use for my family and business and I do know that there are a lot of skin available out there for a fee. From what I can see from the past Dane is talented enough to create his own skins and as we have witnessed in the past seems to go that way for uniqueness. That process does take time to do especially if you have a life outside running an internet board. If we know anything about Dane; we could probably assume he’s probably deep in the process of creating a new skin for the site.